Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Should the "General Discussion" board be eliomintaed?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 25.00%
  • NO

12 75.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the "General Discussion" board be eliminated?

Default Should the "General Discussion" board be eliminated?

Just curious to see what the response would be?!
    Robert
    <><

As silly as some of the threads have been Robert the they have been relevant to this section. A few of them are extremely pointless too.

Keep them -- hopefully having a place for those kinds of discussions keeps all the political, etc... talk out of the fishing threads. At least that's the theory.

I just wish they would limit the "latest posts" section of the frontpage to only fishing topics. For those that are not interested (like me), I wouldn't have to see them. Even seeing just the thread titles are enough to make me roll my eyes sometimes ("Mexican flags and employment"? Yeah, I don't really need to actually see the posts to predict what that one's going to be like...)

For those that are into that stuff (generally seems to be the same 5-10 posters most of the time), they could just go directly to that board and have at it.

Just my 2 cents...

People that don't like the General Discussion board come here to read and get a laugh or learn something.
    Then they never respond or get involved in the GD board ? Go figure ?

Don't be afraid to jump in the Mosh Pit.

It should be here but if someone continually posts threads which could lead to heated debates then they shouldn't be here. Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading them but if someone comes on everyday to post something that starts fights then no. Anyways your posts are the best lol keep it up.

Well we are in a quiet period right now, so the threads are just more entertaining now and keeping our debating skills up. When something big happens, "watch out"!!!!! We talked about Obama Care for months. No one will ever forget, "Who are you voting for in the 2012 presidential election." It didn't quite get a 100 pages of responses or 100,000 views, but it was in the ball park!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-30-2014 at 08:26 AM.

ABSOLUTELY KEEP!!

Without the general sections some of our fellow FNN'ers wouldn't have a life at all!

via Imgflip Meme Maker

If we eliminate it, where am I going to get my news and world reports?

I say yes!!!! Eliminate it!!! Quagga/Shadow/Tucky/PCuser will actually have to go fishing and make a report!

Quagga might actually explode! LOL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast