Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get those kids some wheaties! big fish showing for the kids striper tournament

Default Get those kids some wheaties! big fish showing for the kids striper tournament

MikesOcean and I hit the mid this morning. Prefish the tourney was our goal.

Finding the up to date bite for these kids as best as possible.

Results???? Well, MO and I tore it up.... numerous ways, all over the lake!

We did everything but bait down and it all was working. (If you plan on bringing your kids either PM me or see me in line)

We really want the kids to catch some of these nice fish showing up at Pyramid recently!...

Catfish in the shallows, Largies and Smallies hitting good and the striper really good!... its the kids turn...

To the report.. windy and was tough to deal with, frustrating infact. Had me and MO snapping like old married couple. Was a pain to manage.o

AND MANAGE WE DID!...

40 or so landed in multiple species... some pushing the 5 lb mark..

One of many parties MO caught... see how careful he treats these precious fish?.. shaded them and everything

Even I was "lucky" to land one

MO with a nice double

Here is some of the drama the wind caused us

Had a blast MO... great people and most gracious host I've ever met.!
    Last edited by cutbait; 09-29-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Great recon BAKO BOY and MIKE OCEAN,,,,

NOW,,

Lets talk about the broken rod/crashing the boils/ trolling through the weeds/bird nests/screaming green carpers and so on,

All that sounds like a BLAST to me wish I could have been there .

By the way THANKS TO TEAM SILVER BULLET today my fath in law brought home 20 feesh THANKS GUYS!

O YA,,,Hay M/O

I thought all fish at the mid were dinks

TOLD YA SO!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 09-29-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Oh Scottie the GC wouldn't stop! Smalls. Larges.... non stop!

Bass guy was more than unhappy with us a one point. This old couple waved us down for a tow and We waved the sheriff down to do it. She was pist! Sheriff ended up citing them for weed! Ugly weird stuff today.. wasn't easy

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Oh Scottie the GC wouldn't stop! Smalls. Larges.... non stop!

Bass guy was more than unhappy with us a one point. This old couple waved us down for a tow and We waved the sheriff down to do it. She was pist! Sheriff ended up citing them for weed! Ugly weird stuff today.. wasn't easy
    Bad part abought it is that the last time I fished there while a bass tourney was going on I landed 4 green carp from 3 to 4 lbs on the bako boy rigs THEN I found out later that 9 lbs won the hvst weight and a 3lbr won the heaviest fish,

Go figure,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

Hay BAKO BOYS , Thanks for everything . Trailblazer for letting me lose his tackle and CB and MO for ,,,, well ,, you know why . You BAKO BOYS are the best !! I wanna be like you guys when I grow up . Great to meet ya MO and always great to see you CB . Thanks again for turning a tuff day into a winner .

Quote Originally Posted by troutjunkie View Post
    Hay BAKO BOYS , Thanks for everything . Trailblazer for letting me lose his tackle and CB and MO for ,,,, well ,, you know why . You BAKO BOYS are the best !! I wanna be like you guys when I grow up . Great to meet ya MO and always great to see you CB . Thanks again for turning a tuff day into a winner .
    Way I look at it, we came out ahead! Thanks for cleaning them!

Good to see ya guys... Only family I know with son in laws older that the father in laws, everyone has the same last name, and born and raised on the same street together

Nice job on the catching guys!

Catching and kids go together well!

Awesome! Good to see the fishin is still hot out there even with the weather drastically coolin..

Im gonna try to make is saturday...what time are they opening the gates now?

Way to guys, now there won't be any fish left for the kids.. bet you never thought of that while you slayed all those fish!
    Whadda day!

Nice bunch of fish gents!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast