Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican flags and employment

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    I am new to the board and what I have observed so far is you posting questions which can lead to heated debates. there is nothing that you post that is fishing related.
    And that is why we have the General Discussion area.

Let me introduce you to why the General Discussion area exists:

See that part where it says "Post General "Non-Fishing" topics here." ?

The post was about the woman getting fired for what she did..had nothing to do with citizenship.
    All the anti illegal /mexican/non english speaking person is bull ****.You dont think that mexicans frequent FNN? IM NOT HISPANIC. ...but how you think our mexican or hispanic bretheren will take this?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Hey don't cherry pick my reply quote the whole thing. I did mention he can post what he wants as long as its pg. What I am trying to say is he is starting stuff and secondly he is being biased at the same time. Just like you hombre

I am new to the board and what I have observed so far is you posting questions which can lead to heated debates. there is nothing that you post that is fishing related. Youre not unbiased as you think you are all of your posts have been pro left wing politics. Like you said you can post what you want but dont cherry pick the responses. If you dont like it dont start s@!#4 like seal said

There, fixed.

What I am trying to say is he is starting stuff and secondly he is being biased at the same time.
    Hmm...you haven't been here long, have you?
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 09-29-2014 at 02:25 PM.

I am new to the board and what I have observed so far is you posting questions which can lead to heated debates. there is nothing that you post that is fishing related. Youre not unbiased as you think you are all of your posts have been pro left wing politics. Like you said you can post what you want but dont cherry pick the responses. If you dont like it dont start s@!#4 like seal said
    Actually, I've posted or commented on many fishing issues over the years. This heading is more often used for non-fishing issues than for fishing related ones. I never claimed to be unbiased. Do you actually read this stuff? I was raised by a very conservative, Republican voting family. I know both sides of many issues. I think about my positions more than you know. I've come to my beliefs honestly and intelligently. I don't regurgitate talking points that many politicians use. I think for myself. When I say these matters are important to discuss, I mean it. I know you believe what you post, it simply isn't true. I don't cherry pick anything. I will respond to racism as well as points I disagree with. You are doing that in this post. I think it's only fair that I do so as well. And my views aren't solely left or right. They are progressive views, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sealclubber View Post
    The post was about the woman getting fired for what she did..had nothing to do with citizenship.
    All the anti illegal /mexican/non english speaking person is bull ****.You dont think that mexicans frequent FNN? IM NOT HISPANIC. ...but how you think our mexican or hispanic bretheren will take this?
    I didn't start with the immigrant bashing or the racism. I responded to it as I think it is short sighted and dangerous. I merely posted a video that highlights an area of public discussion which needs clarification regarding workers rights in our internet and video society. Also, I'm not at all racist and think I would have no real problems with different people who visit this board. They might well have problems with ignorant rants some people put here.

"American by birth, Mexican by blood, US Marine by choice" Not wanting to start anything but I proudly fly my colors each and every day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flag challenge (2) - Copy.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	45102
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flag challenge (2).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	45101  

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    I wasn't trying to start anything.
    Yah OK.

Go ahead and start a fire, I'll toss some gas on it.

PCUSER

DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Yah OK.

Go ahead and start a fire, I'll toss some gas on it.

PCUSER

DR
    Haha that was the best post . Thanks for the laugh. Why so serious PSCAR lol

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    "American by birth, Mexican by blood, US Marine by choice" Not wanting to start anything but I proudly fly my colors each and every day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flag challenge (2) - Copy.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	45102
    Not trying to bash you .you have that right and I support what you are doing theres nothing wrong with it. But if you had to choose one flag what would it be.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast