Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican flags and employment

Racist LOL. She spoke no English in the video. "No Habla English"

She is probably illegal who broke federal law.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Racist LOL. She spoke no English in the video. "No Habla English"

She is probably illegal who broke federal law.

Even if you are correct, which is no certainty, it's still racist...

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Even if you are correct, which is no certainty, it's still racist...
    Easy just ask for a ID especially if she does go vote. Then we all know. If he is correct would you be in favor to deport her or do you want to keep her here. Yo quero o encanta los ilegal
    Last edited by Vinh; 09-29-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    2 days later she added a small 10" flag on a stick.
    Have u seen the video? Do u speak or understand spanish? She clearly tells her that the usa flag is on the other side. Not no 2 days later bs she puts 1 up. I dont agree or disagree as its her house and can do what she wants but lets not go in to she doesnt speek english and shouldnt be here as she is an illegal. Stick to the topic

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman951 View Post
    Have u seen the video? Do u speak or understand spanish? She clearly tells her that the usa flag is on the other side. Not no 2 days later bs she puts 1 up. I dont agree or disagree as its her house and can do what she wants but lets not go in to she doesnt speek english and shouldnt be here as she is an illegal. Stick to the topic
    One way to find out. Ask for ID if she has nothing to hide she wont have a problem with it.

He is sticking to the topic because illegal immigrant does relate to people who cannot speak English. the poster el pscuer even wrote about the topic so it is part of the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    Easy just ask for a ID especially if she does go vote. Then we all know. If he is correct would you be in favor to deport her or do you want to keep her here. Yo quero o encanta los ilegal
    Every case is different. She may be legal without speaking English well. Without knowing the facts, we cannot make that decision. She wouldn't be voting if she wasn't a citizen. The occurrence of voter ID fraud is exceedingly rare. Contrary to some belief on this board, that is a paranoid concern. In fact, that idea is a 'straw man' argument. And, you're still sounding racist...

No she should not have been fired for doing what she did.Although she did not look before she leapt, a you tube video was not necessary....why a vid? so she cab show her friends what a hardcore american she is?
    She was adding fuel to the fire.Just like pcuser with this post and its intentions to start ****.

I generally do not talk about things like this but she is a Mexican, she lives in our country, or she is a Mexican that was born in her country also, it being America, I would be pissed off if I saw that flag flying in frount of her house, this is America, men have died for our flag to be raised in public, if we moved to Mexico and put up an American flag we would be put in their prision, like one of our American Marines , he has bin put in their prison for the last six months for going in a wrong direction.
    Why could she not have thought to get a flag pole mast, dig a sixty foot hole in her back yard and throw her flag into it and bury it

Thank you

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by sealclubber View Post
    No she should not have been fired for doing what she did.Although she did not look before she leapt, a you tube video was not necessary....why a vid? so she cab show her friends what a hardcore american she is?
    She was adding fuel to the fire.Just like pcuser with this post and its intentions to start ****.
    I wasn't trying to start anything. This is a huge conflict on the political divide. There are aspects of racism. There are big questions regarding employment and firings over stuff that has nothing to do with how well she does her job. We need to think about what's fair when it comes to firing her over expressing her constitutional rights to self expression. There are others. This is a perfect topic to stimulate thinking on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    I wasn't trying to start anything. This is a huge conflict on the political divide. There are aspects of racism. There are big questions regarding employment and firings over stuff that has nothing to do with how well she does her job. We need to think about what's fair when it comes to firing her over expressing her constitutional rights to self expression. There are others. This is a perfect topic to stimulate thinking on this board...
    I am new to the board and what I have observed so far is you posting questions which can lead to heated debates. there is nothing that you post that is fishing related. Youre not unbiased as you think you are all of your posts have been pro left wing politics. Like you said you can post what you want but dont cherry pick the responses. If you dont like it dont start s@!#4 like seal said

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast