Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Too Good To Be True

Default Too Good To Be True

I looked at the weather last night and it said cloudy until 10am. I thought for sure it would be perfect fishing and the only downside would be it was a Saturday. Well the lake looked like a parking lot. When I left there was over 50 boat trailers in the parking lot. Tomorrow there is also a tournament so if anyone is planning on going fishing and can fish during the week I would hold off.

Sound like tourney pre-fishers. Were they mostly bass boats haunting the tulies?

There was less than 10 tourney guys today. I guess its not a tournament tomorrow but an event for disabled kids is what I was told.

Looked like a parking lot at the inlet and a traffic jam of striper trollers.

Hopefully we get some weather like today next week.

Did the Blue Stoning from a week ago hurt the fishing?

In a word ..... NO

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bob View Post
    There was less than 10 tourney guys today. I guess its not a tournament tomorrow but an event for disabled kids is what I was told.

Looked like a parking lot at the inlet and a traffic jam of striper trollers.

Hopefully we get some weather like today next week.
    Great, looks like I might have to break out the downrigger and chase fish where no one else is.

With the weather change, it was pretty much good fishing at every local lake around here!!

Nice to meet you Big-Bob