Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Tubing the Sierras

Default Tubing the Sierras

heading up next week with the tube and fly rods. Planning on hitting Virgina lakes for one day any ideas for where to hit for the other two days? Rock Creek? Lundy? Which lakes in Mammoth? Silver lake? Any body been up lately?

I am heading up there tonight to fish june lake loop and I will definitely have a report up by Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
    heading up next week with the tube and fly rods. Planning on hitting Virgina lakes for one day any ideas for where to hit for the other two days? Rock Creek? Lundy? Which lakes in Mammoth? Silver lake? Any body been up lately?

Tube at North Lake and Bishop Intake 2 with pink Moone worms for spinning rods and with BH Pheasant. Both worked great.
    Last edited by sandtrout; 09-26-2014 at 01:16 PM.

You'll have fun at Little V. Also try Gull, and June. Mary, Mammie, and Twins won't dissapoint either.

Little Virginia is a lot of fun in a tube. I am not a big fan of June Lakes but maybe that is because I have never done too well there. As far as what Mammoth Lake to fish. I prefer Twin Lakes by the waterfall. The best way to go though is stop Rick's Sporting Goods in Mammoth to get some advice. I have received great intel from them in the past. Wherever you go, good luck! If you have time it would be great to see a report!