Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 49ers future and NFL officiating

Thank you buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    I totally understand your frustration with the stripes believe me I do,Go Broncos!

Cya Tuna Vic

The broncos had 2 blown calls aswell towards the end of the game that hurt them. Are getting bad officiating from couple years ago on the lock out?

Yes it's always the refs. when your team loses. Damn refs.!

We never blamed the reffs 100% its just frustrating seeing those Dumb calls being called more than often and you know it yourself so stop acting like if your blind while watching the games !!!!
    simple as that
    you should put in an application for officiating

I'd suck at it. But really this year was bound to be a cluster when it comes to officiating based on the pre-season. It seems to me that those teams that are being called more often for fouls have not adjusted enough. I don't know if that applies to the plays you all are complaining about but I think I'd blame a lot of it more on the never ending changes in how and when fouls are called rather than the refs.. The officials personnel have not changed that dramatically, most have been in the league for years.

Blind? I never said if the calls you are complaining about are valid or not, I haven't even taken the time to review them nor will I cause it's over and done with your team lost, in fact you lost 2 games out of 3 so far, must be the refs. fault, well maybe not 100% probably partly injuries or suspensions stuff every team has to deal with, part of the game, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Blind? I never said if the calls you are complaining about are valid or not, I haven't even taken the time to review them nor will I cause it's over and done with your team lost, in fact you lost 2 games out of 3 so far, must be the refs. fault, well maybe not 100% probably partly injuries or suspensions stuff every team has to deal with, part of the game, deal with it.
    It's a conspiracy against the 49ers!

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    It's a conspiracy against the 49ers!
    I'd like to whine about the Packers but being a bandwagon Seattle and Charger fan gets me thru the day. Think T-rex will need an alternate team this year or these threads are going to be opened again and again.

Lol we can go on forever about this! keep it coming
    No bandwagon here been a fan since 94'

& you still don't get my point hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I'd suck at it. But really this year was bound to be a cluster when it comes to officiating based on the pre-season. It seems to me that those teams that are being called more often for fouls have not adjusted enough. I don't know if that applies to the plays you all are complaining about but I think I'd blame a lot of it more on the never ending changes in how and when fouls are called rather than the refs.. The officials personnel have not changed that dramatically, most have been in the league for years.

Here it goes [QUOTE=Mr T-rex;741428]This sunday is a BIG game that we need! our season could've easily been 3-0.
    Bears (we fell asleep)
    Cardinals (lost for words) officiating is horrible
    Missing key players has put a hurt on us

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast