Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers future and NFL officiating

Come on seal you know damn right they have the biggest bandwagon base! All of a sudden everyone has a #12 jersey! All of a sudden these "raider" fans are Seahawk fans! I've seen it all even actors and singers are Seahawk fans now lol
    #Bandwagons written all over them

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    If the 49r's would actually win another Superbowl there would be just as many annoying bandwagon 49r fans as Seattle currently has. By the way you have to be talking about out of state bandwagon fans cause if you have any connections to the Seattle area you would realize that the word bandwagon does not apply, that area has some of the most passionate fans in the country good or bad going to see a game up there is a great experience!

There is nothing special about 49r fans, nothing better nothing worse just fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Come on seal you know damn right they have the biggest bandwagon base! All of a sudden everyone has a #12 jersey! All of a sudden these "raider" fans are Seahawk fans! I've seen it all even actors and singers are Seahawk fans now lol
    #Bandwagons written all over them
    You seem to have missed my point. You are lumping in the typical southern California bandwagon fan into the whole Seattle fan base, that is how I'm taking your post. If you are critiquing Seattle fan as a whole you are dead wrong! It almost doesn't matter who won the Superbowl last year southern California flaky fan would join the bandwagoner's.

Without a team in Socal it multiplies the bandwagon effect of an already flaky Socal fan base. Using it as a reason to criticize the Seattle fan base overall is complete misguided.

No I did not miss your point. I did mention that 80% of their fan base are bandwagons leaving 20% faithful fans coming only from Seattle
    Every team in every sport has bandwagons but by far seattle has been the worst in Sports History

Examples:
    My Barber "I never had a football team but I seen that seattle is pretty good so I decided to like them" wtf ?
    A client walks in on a Monday
    Me: "hey you aren't watching football today ?"
    Him: "no I don't really have a team but I seen seattle and they are doing pretty good" wtf ?
    80% of their fan base are bandwagons and I will keep my word

You seem to have missed my point. You are lumping in the typical southern California bandwagon fan into the whole Seattle fan base, that is how I'm taking your post. If you are critiquing Seattle fan as a whole you are dead wrong! It almost doesn't matter who won the Superbowl last year southern California flaky fan would join the bandwagoner's.

Without a team in Socal it multiplies the bandwagon effect of an already flaky Socal fan base. Using it as a reason to criticize the Seattle fan base overall is complete misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Actually Seattle bandwagon fans are really annoying!
    I have to say 80% of their fan base is a bandwagon
    yeah, that's really weird how everyone is rockin' the Superbowl champs gear this year... Never seen that before.

Back before you were born, Trex, the 'Hawks had a quarterback named Jim Zorn (Google his pic). He had a haircut exactly like Dorthy Hamil (Google her pic). They played in what was little more than a giant concrete cistern called "The King Dome" and they sucked. One thing this bandwagon fan-base discovered, however, was that they could make it echo inside the King Dome really, really loud and that this noise could be irritating to a visiting Kenny Stabler or Dan Fouts (Google those names.) I can remember watching sports on KHQ Spokane with the lone highlight from a Seahawks game being a visiting O tackle jumping off-sides. Yessir, the last four decades sure have been fun for all us bandwagoners!

You are considered to be in the 20% of true fans my man

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    yeah, that's really weird how everyone is rockin' the Superbowl champs gear this year... Never seen that before.

Back before you were born, Trex, the 'Hawks had a quarterback named Jim Zorn (Google his pic). He had a haircut exactly like Dorthy Hamil (Google her pic). They played in what was little more than a giant concrete cistern called "The King Dome" and they sucked. One thing this bandwagon fan-base discovered, however, was that they could make it echo inside the King Dome really, really loud and that this noise could be irritating to a visiting Kenny Stabler or Dan Fouts (Google those names.) I can remember watching sports on KHQ Spokane with the lone highlight from a Seahawks game being a visiting O tackle jumping off-sides. Yessir, the last four decades sure have been fun for all us bandwagoners!

yeah, that's really weird how everyone is rockin' the Superbowl champs gear this year... Never seen that before.!
    Yes a strange event that I have never seen in all my years just like trying to portray an opponents fans whose team is in your division out to be mostly bandwagon fans. Never happened before and never will again, a truly historical (or hysterical) event!!!
    Last edited by seal; 09-23-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Yes a strange event that I have never seen in all my years just like trying to portray an opponents fans whose team is in your division out to be mostly bandwagon fans. Never happened before and never will again, a truly historical (or hysterical) event!!!
    It is very weird seeing all the Seahawks jerseys, socks and etc., And, with a nod to Trex, seems like every time I strike up a conversation with someone in the 818 or 310 they have only the faintest idea that they are a NFL team... anyhow, thread-jack over.

I am loath to admit it, but the 49ers are far from being out of it. One thing that I suspect will happen is that the NFL, slave to perception that it is, will try to "right" things by giving a few key call to San Francisco on down the line. Just watch.

49r fan or Raider fan? Seems the difference is getting harder to tell every game.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/22/bra...6pLid%3D534115

It is very weird seeing all the Seahawks jerseys, socks and etc., And, with a nod to Trex, seems like every time I strike up a conversation with someone in the 818 or 310 they have only the faintest idea that they are a NFL team... anyhow, thread-jack over.

I am loath to admit it, but the 49ers are far from being out of it. One thing that I suspect will happen is that the NFL, slave to perception that it is, will try to "right" things by giving a few key call to San Francisco on down the line. Just watch.
    Well the thread jack was kind of guaranteed when T-rex decided to call out Seattle fan with the bandwagon comment. But to me it's all fun and games cause the Los Angeles Rams (or Anaheim) are a distant memory. If we ever get another team here locally I will be all over it, unless of course it's that other team from the bay area, I just don't look good in silver and black.

Jack over good luck 49r fan!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast