Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 49ers future and NFL officiating

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    officiating is horrible
    Missing key players has put a hurt on us
    I don't get it? Um I think you just made my point, thank you!

Your saying that I am blaming the loss on the reffs so I am telling you that I am not but its frustrating seeing those calls
    You didn't even watch the game so why am I arguing with you

15 yard penalty for roughing the passer leading with the helmet (every tackle cant be perfect), 15 yards for personal foul (Stanton was about to slide but no where near the ground) 30 yards down the stretch leading to a touchdown late 3rd quarter

Im done here

The 2 penalties you describe were being enforced heavily during the pre-season. Teams that have a reputation for those types of penalties, being aggressive, are going to get the brunt of the new crackdown. Goes back to what I said before, teams that adjusted didn't get hit as hard those that didn't get flagged. I'd blame Harbaugh more than the officials, dudes a hot head.

I watched the game, even DVR'd it, so you be wrong young dude! But I did have an issue with the DVR and missed the end of the game and OT cause I forgot to adjust the end time. Even though I watched it I might not have focused on those plays as much as you because once again those fouls have become common place, to continue to whine about them is a waste of energy.
    Last edited by seal; 09-25-2014 at 07:21 AM.

yes. stupid penalties. dont blame the reffs.

Nobody ever blamed the reffs didn't you read the thread comments ??

Quote Originally Posted by koifish View Post
    yes. stupid penalties. dont blame the reffs.

Still don't get my point!!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    The 2 penalties you describe were being enforced heavily during the pre-season. Teams that have a reputation for those types of penalties, being aggressive, are going to get the brunt of the new crackdown. Goes back to what I said before, teams that adjusted didn't get hit as hard those that didn't get flagged. I'd blame Harbaugh more than the officials, dudes a hot head.

I watched the game, even DVR'd it, so you be wrong young dude! But I did have an issue with the DVR and missed the end of the game and OT cause I forgot to adjust the end time. Even though I watched it I might not have focused on those plays as much as you because once again those fouls have become common place, to continue to whine about them is a waste of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Still don't get my point!!
    Please then give it to me in one response cause I'm slow.

This thread is titled "49rs future and NFL officiating".

First post from you - "Cardinals (lost for words) officiating is horrible ", "49ers were playing two opponents on Sunday", you also quoted Boldin "Yeah, and they wear black and white", "Back-to-back hits on Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton drew controversial penalties", Boldin again "For me, it’s been obvious the last two weeks the amount of calls that have gone against us and the amount of calls that we’ve gotten".

Now I just stopped there cause I believe that's enough, you are complaining about the officiating. But because I did go a little further I ran into this from you "but we cant blame that AZ game on the reffs because we did recover a fumble with 4 minutes left" so I don't believe you are blaming the whole thing on the refs. but it is confusing that you go on and on about the referees then admit later on that it really wasn't the refs..

Lets stop it here buddy
    It is frustrating seeing those "calls" going against us. Its football you can never blame a loss on officiating
    Come on Niners brush it off and on to the next one
    Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Please then give it to me in one response cause I'm slow.

This thread is titled "49rs future and NFL officiating".

First post from you - "Cardinals (lost for words) officiating is horrible ", "49ers were playing two opponents on Sunday", you also quoted Boldin "Yeah, and they wear black and white", "Back-to-back hits on Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton drew controversial penalties", Boldin again "For me, it’s been obvious the last two weeks the amount of calls that have gone against us and the amount of calls that we’ve gotten".

Now I just stopped there cause I believe that's enough, you are complaining about the officiating. But because I did go a little further I ran into this from you "but we cant blame that AZ game on the reffs because we did recover a fumble with 4 minutes left" so I don't believe you are blaming the whole thing on the refs. but it is confusing that you go on and on about the referees then admit later on that it really wasn't the refs..

Denial aka not living in reality.

Spearing QBs, foul language (racial slurs) and headbutting will draw flags.

Go talk to Raider fan about the game tying touchdown called back on a pancake block called for holding.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456