Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Stripey Trip this Weekend

Default Stripey Trip this Weekend

Hi fellow FNNers. I'm going to be heading to Pyramid Lake this weekend. I'm planning on bringing some trolling, topwater, and bait & wait rigs. Any locations, suggestions, rig setups, tips, etc you could provide would be great. Feel free to PM me or reply to my post. I'm coming a long way from Palm Springs, been working alot, and need to get out for some stripey fishing.
    ---Michael

P.S. If you'll be out there this weekend let me know, I'd love to say HI. I'll be the guy in the 17 foot Triumph center console boat. :)

A really informative post after your trip would really be helpful to us,,,,,especially abought the BAIT bite if you bait down.

Thanks

Which day are you going?
    Quote Originally Posted by xFactorFishing View Post
    Hi fellow FNNers. I'm going to be heading to Pyramid Lake this weekend. I'm planning on bringing some trolling, topwater, and bait & wait rigs. Any locations, suggestions, rig setups, tips, etc you could provide would be great. Feel free to PM me or reply to my post. I'm coming a long way from Palm Springs, been working alot, and need to get out for some stripey fishing.
    ---Michael

P.S. If you'll be out there this weekend let me know, I'd love to say HI. I'll be the guy in the 17 foot Triumph center console boat. :)

I'm heading out Saturday morning, won't hit the lake till noon. Then will spend the night nearby. Then hit the lake again on Sunday morning at gates open.
    ---Michael

I'll be making a full report, hopefully a good long one when I get back home Sunday night!
    ---Michael

A little off topic but, how do you like your boat? I am actually in the market for a17 ft cc triumph. Looking for something I can fish both inshore and lakes. If i go out this weekend I will look for you. I'll be in a 16ft aluminum set up like a bass boat.

Maybe with this cooling front, the morning boils stay up beyond 8am, you think?

MrLakeLice - I got on Pyramid this afternoon for awhile. Lots of lake lice however! ;) Hitting the water first thing Sunday morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Tintanic View Post
    A little off topic but, how do you like your boat? I am actually in the market for a17 ft cc triumph. Looking for something I can fish both inshore and lakes. If i go out this weekend I will look for you. I'll be in a 16ft aluminum set up like a bass boat.
    PM me and let's talk. I was on the lake this afternoon. Will be hitting it again tomorrow morning bright and early! Come by and say hi if you see me. ---Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Maybe with this cooling front, the morning boils stay up beyond 8am, you think?
    Not sure we will see. I'll report back from my stripey adventure tomorrow morning! ;)