Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting and fishing analogy

Default Voting and fishing analogy

Would fishing without a license and hiding from the law for people 18 and over be the same as voting without ID even when one would be provided to you free of cost by mail.

No, not by a longshot.

Voting without ID would not the same as fraudulently voting. Now, fraudulently voting is currently a felony under 18560(a) of the Election Code, and is punishable under the Penal Code § 1170 (h) by a term of 16 months in jail or 2-3 years in prison. I can't imagine punishing someone with that kind of prison term for fishing without a license.

As for hiding from the law - what would they be hiding from?

But hey - since we are using your analogy, are you suggesting we issue fishing licenses free of cost?

Haha nice try I was talking about "illegal activity" not cost. You said its my analogy and that's the interpretation. Maybe that analogy is yours . Habla espanol

If youre an illegal you wouldn't want people to know your identity when you vote

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    Haha nice try I was talking about "illegal activity" not cost. You said its my analogy and that's the interpretation. Maybe that analogy is yours . Habla espanol
    No, I was speaking on your analogy. It was a poor one.

A little racist, are we?

Its the truth get over it. Most illegals are Hispanic. Not saying all Hispanics are bad sorry if I stepped on the toes. If people say most Asians eat Asian food would take make them racist. I don't think so because its a fact. Or most African Americans die from diabetes or heart disease that is also a fact too. I have nothing against you and I don't have a problem with Hispanics. In fact I have many friends who are latinas and dated a lot of hot latinos so I don't think I am a racist
    Last edited by Vinh; 09-18-2014 at 01:15 PM.

You have dated hot LATINOS wow I think I understand why you always post stupid **** like you have a stick up ur ***... just go fish quit posting. Better yet post a pic of ur face so I know to avoid u if I ever see you around. You FRUIT..

Quote Originally Posted by will1602 View Post
    You have dated hot LATINOS wow I think I understand why you always post stupid **** like you have a stick up ur ***... just go fish quit posting. Better yet post a pic of ur face so I know to avoid u if I ever see you around. You FRUIT..
    Encouraging him to fish is not the answer.
    Nor is picking on him for dating latinos.
    ....and ya..i caught it too....
    Last edited by sealclubber; 09-18-2014 at 10:36 AM.

In fact I have many friends who are latino and dated a lot of hot latinos so I don't think I am a racist
    Quote Originally Posted by will1602 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sealclubber View Post
    Encouraging him to fish is not the answer.
    Nor is picking on him for dating latinos.
    ....and ya..i caught it too....
    Come on, no need to jump on him because he swings that way......

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast