Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I told you so

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    The newer version compared to the older version??????

Could you please show me the older version?

Many vids have been made but none REMADE! So EXPLAIN yourself please,,,,,

ACTUALLY Lets just see the OLDER VERSION of the same video ETUCK!

TRAIL BLAZER
    If they were the same, I must have been drunk one of the times I saw it!!!!!! The first time I saw it, "I didn't laugh at all." The second time I saw it, "I laughed my arse off." So I concluded they were the same video, but with different dialogues. A more logical explanation is, "I was sober the first time I saw it and didn't think it was very funny or clever." The second time I saw it, I must have had a few beers and then laughed my self silly!!!! So I'm blaming the boze on my lapse in logic!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-21-2015 at 07:16 PM.

You watch it twice and post on and on about it on two separate threads..

Normal people would watch once and if they didn't like it would not return and continue to watch and post on the subject.

But then key word was normal

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If they were the same, I must have been drunk one of the times I saw it!!!!!! The first time I saw it, "I didn't laugh at all." The second time I saw it, "I laughed my arse off." So I concluded they were the same video, but with different dialogues. A more logical explanation is, "I was sober the first time I saw it and didn't think it was very funny or clever." The second time I saw it, I must have had a few beers and then laughed my self silly!!!! So I'm blaming the boze on my lapse in logic!!!!! lol
    waaaaa waaaaaa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wAAAAAA

Loll...
    Can't we all just go fishing..

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You watch it twice and post on and on about it on two separate threads..

Normal people would watch once and if they didn't like it would not return and continue to watch and post on the subject.

But then key word was normal
    Hey I'm having withdrawal symptoms around here!!!!! I'll admit to the fact, (in a nice way) I like telling HawgZ, Dev and others, in the former polictical GD section if they lower tax's, cut government spending even more, pass things like right to work laws. Yet keep allowing that huge amount of cheap foreign goods flooding our shores. The average American worker and his/her family, "IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING!!!!!!" The problem is, "the politically Conservative wing in the GD section just gave up and went home like the Americans did in the Vietnam War!!!" I don't want to see TWO America's, THE HAVE AND THE HAVE NOTS!!!! Conservative politics will lead you in that direction!!!!! I feel it's very important that people are aware of that before they vote. Most of you have children and are doing OK, but the future doesn't look all that bright for them!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-22-2015 at 07:51 AM.

∆∆∆Did not read & ughhhh...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456