Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Epic 10 hr on sea angler out of Avila

Default Epic 10 hr on sea angler out of Avila

Took atrip on the sea angler last sunday. out of twenty six people we boated over 70 ling cod. limited out for lings on first drift I caught 7 or eight legal lings to about 10 lbs. never experienced party boat fishing like this. thanx skipper and crew. Was windy and rough but they stayed with it. my buddies and i all got full limits of rockod and lings had a blast planning my next trip now.

WOW Harlan,,,,,,,,,,

Back BIGTIME,,,,That boat and crew ALWAYS tries to please,,,,,,where did they go,,,way SOUTH to the point?

TRAIL BLAZER

Pics would have been nice but I guess its too much to ask.

J/K.... nice trip! A lot better than mine went

Wow,that was some trip, really like Avila beach and Port San Luis,one awesome place,WTG on the lings!

Cya Tuna Vic

One of the best boats in Central California. The full day trip they have there is one of my favorite trips. Mike makes some amazing grub and Sal always knows where to find some big fish.