Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Kid power

Default Kid power

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	45043Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	45044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	45045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	45045Went to Perris this last Sat, and got a chance to take a couple of my co-workers kids along. When they found out I fished and I showed them some pics of some fish that I had caught, and they were raring to go. The biggest fish they had caught to date were some small catfish from Big Bear Lake. Within the first 10 minutes on the water we started to catch bass and it didn't stop all day. Timothy the older of the two caught the biggest one going 6 lbs even on the digi, Christopher hook a real big on that just came unbuttoned. The two ended up catching over 20 fish between the two of them with at least another 10 fish that just shook off. I remember being that kid and it was cool to watch them fight bass after bass through out the day and just be totally stoked. It was amazing how fast they picked things up, and I told them if they maintained some good grades and if there mom okayed it, they were welcome on my boat any time. Bass fishing was on fire with plenty of double hook ups, shad lures was the weapon of choice, with fish caught at 25 to 35 ft. water temp was 79 in the morning and increased to 83 degrees, light winds and plenty of boat traffic. I wish the patrol guy would put the smack down on some of these knuckle heads on the water. Anyway I hooked the boys up with some burritos and a frosty beverage from Santanas and got em home. Real awesome day, those are some good kids, anyway guys, take a kid fishing.

Tight lines,
    James

FANTASTIC!!!

Post of the week right there,,,,,,,,

They were bless,d my friend,,

Thanks to you they now have the seed planted to start becoming the next generation of sportsmen!

Check out the JR STRIPERSLAM post in the PYRAMID section here on FNN,,,,

OR,

The HUNTING FOR GIANTS Tourney in the SALT section here on FNN

They would have a blast at either one im sure

TRAIL BLAZER

Very cool of you to take them out! Nice work puttin them on the fish too. Fishing's great but catching's much more fun!

Way to put some kids on fish. Im sure they will be talking about it for weeks, months,.................... Looks like those kids are hooked for life. And as a 20-year veteran school teacher good to hear you putting shout out for good grades to get them super motivated