Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commercial Osprey Line Winder for sale!

I live in Redlands, just outside of San Bernardino

The main parts are there, there are some smaller parts that may cost another couple hundred dollars depending on what you'd like to have on it. The necessary parts to start using it again, maybe $100 through triangle manufacturing. The most important part is the motor and motor housing which alone would cost you around $500 brand new. The rest of what I have would easily be another $200-$300 if you were to piece it out. I also have another motor and motor housing on the same base set-up that I'd be willing to part with for an additional $200. It also has a few other parts with it, it's just not very close to being 100% as the other one is.

Just looking at the parts list at trianglesport.com the model I have is closest to the md100...
    The parts that I'm missing are...
    Chuck Assembly $54.95
    Spring Post Assembly $14.70
    Lube Guide Assembly $8.60
    Nylon Support $8.25
    Cover, Support Arm $7.40
    It also needs the main shaft that is driven directly by the motor.
    They could cost another $50 although I don't see it listed as a part you can order.
    Hence the price at $250!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	45134Click image for larger version. 

Views:	60 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	45135Click image for larger version. 

Views:	61 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	45136
    Anyone interested let me know! I've included an extra motor with housing, an extra foot pedal and a couple extra pieces. It will all go for $400 for everything! Would normally cost well over $1,200 to $1,300 just for the parts!
    Last edited by Pholley; 10-05-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Line Winder has sold!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12