Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hello everyone.

Default Hello everyone.

Hope you guys are keeping cool...

Do you guys like my name...I fish more then i jetski..

you hit up Castaic lake today?

yes...it was hot..only caught 2. it was a big boil in the ski arm around noon....it was funny watching everone
    Quote Originally Posted by catchingsomefish View Post
    you hit up Castaic lake today?

right on, it has been tough out there lately, the good action seems to be at Pyramid............................

I keep hearing about these bako boy catching all the fish up there. is this true.
    Quote Originally Posted by catchingsomefish View Post
    right on, it has been tough out there lately, the good action seems to be at Pyramid............................

Not only the Bako guys, everyone has been doing pretty well, despite the discolored water.....only trouble up there is there really is lake lice up there, as the jet skis have free run of the lake, and have no qualms about flying by you as you troll, dunk bait, or throw on boils.....

Well maybe we should go there next. because freezer isn't like your...its dry lol OTE=catchingsomefish;740457]Not only the Bako guys, everyone has been doing pretty well, despite the discolored water.....only trouble up there is there really is lake lice up there, as the jet skis have free run of the lake, and have no qualms about flying by you as you troll, dunk bait, or throw on boils.....[/QUOTE]

Well, I wish you good success up there, it is a nice facility as well, they have put a lot of money into the property......................