Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello to all my team 57 "uncles and aunts", my dad finally got me signed up.
    Bobberboy, BigDaddy, Tapersteve, Hometown (or as I have called him many times hometown buffet), Rooster, 5150, This fool, DynoDan, seechrisfish, and too many other's that I can't remember right now, thanks for all the fun times we've had in the past we going to alaska and will miss being with you.

Justin

Hello right back at ya.....I'm a little confused though. Are you moving to Alaska permanently or just on a vacation?
    Either way...It's great to hear you mention Team57 Justin.....thanks for keeping Dana's legacy alive.

Take Care and be safe up north,

Mike

Sounds like a fond farewell. Please keep us informed of all of your fishing adventures in the far north. Best of luck!

Don

The plan was to move to Alaska for good, although my wife and son never made it up there, differences with the boss and the cost of living (although the pay was good, the cost of living in Fairbanks is that like living in Hawaii). I resigned my position and came back Sept 5th, my buddy from high school who retired from the Army up there had a lake not 50 yards in front of his home, caught trout all day long. He said there was Grayling and Char in the lake but I never caught one from the lake, buddy caught two Grayling. While fishing one of the sloughs I landed 15 Grayling once I figured out what they wanted.