Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Late Report 9/2/14

Default Late Report 9/2/14

I fished Skinner 9/2 and it was socked in fog. It was one of those days where you turn out of the marina and hope you are going in the right direction and not doing circles in the middle of the lake.

This is what it looked like crossing the lake........ I guess if you have fancy electronics it would not make a difference.

Fog has been the ticket for me. If it is foggy I can pritty much guarantee my fish numbers will double. I have only been fishing the mornings due to the extreme heat. All fish were caught on lures that match the bait and float.

It is hard to get the size of a fish when taking pictures by yourself. Does anyone know the best way?

I fished Perris Thursday because I was taking Elbowlayer on Friday and wanted to have a band for Friday. It was my first time at Perris and although I caught fish I was not sure if I was fishing a lake or the local dump! That place has so much trash everywhere it is ridiculous. Needless to say I will be back at Skinner tomorrow morning.

Nice man what where you using?...