Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great to me you PAW

P.A.W.

Thanks from me too for the soup receipt. I'll have to give it a try. Now that I am retired, (and fish whenever I want), I do all the cooking!

What a great thread! Thanks guys. I'm sure this little storm here is getting those stripers fired up again!

I was out there with my wife in the rental gunning on boils pats cool he asked if i need some fish as well thanks again

Thanks for the great post.

BTW, do I need a striper stamp to keep striper now days ?

Nope. Mater of fact I think the trout stamp is now included. Just the ocean enhancement and 2nd pole on mine.

Agreed. I just have an ocean enhancement and 2nd pole stamp also. Not sure if everyone is aware of a lifetime license. I got one about 20 years ago. At the time it cost about $400. Seemed like a lot at the time, but a friend convinced me that with the price of fishing licenses constantly going up, it will save me $s in the long run. So I scrimped and saved and finally got one. I'm glad I did. it's been saving me $s for the last several years. Looks like the price structure has doubled, but it is still a good investment if you plan to fish for 20 yrs. To get a license with a Ocean Enhancement and 2nd rod stamp today would cost $65. The lifetime cost varies depending on age (between &750 and $850). In about 13 years you break even and after that it is all savings. Actually as the prices goes up yearly you break even earlier.

Here's the link if anyone's interested: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/lifetime/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12