Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Need a couple Anglers..or maybe just one !

Default Need a couple Anglers..or maybe just one !

Sept 13th ....Last Chance Qualifier for the "King of the Cats" ...20.00 Buck buy in !!...fish till 2:00 in the morning..so they say. don't know 4 sure ! The old Bulldog ain't been out to the vine in years... if anyone wants to fish on the 13th give me a holler !! or pm....maybe you can show me a spot !! Got me a new boat....can't put it in Corona Lake....no water.....spend most of my time fishin at the Colorado River....For Flatheads....well anyway....anybody wan'ts to hang out Sept 13th....hell it's only 20:00 bones....what the heck !!.......we might just Qualify !! Scott Aka..Da Bulldogboogers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140225_183711.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	44956  

i don't fish irvine often so really don't have any spots or info on the lake but if your still looking for a partner I'm interested. just let me know I'm located in riverside

WOW looked who popped up on FNN (although you may want to post this in the Vine section next time ), haven't seen you since Dana's Memorial tournament....see you at the scales, good luck!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    haven't seen you since Dana's Memorial tournament....see you at the scales, good luck!

TD
    That was my last time at the lake.....about four years ago. see ya on the 13th

Default New boat

I just want to say that I love your new boat. I would like to see a few more pictures of it. We should get together at DVL this fall-winter. You know me by a different name but on this site I"m

Dsrt Tortise