Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skinner 9/1

Default Skinner 9/1

Good start to September. Took my brother and my 6 year nephew out for a couple hours to try and get them on some fish. Day started in a nice little cove and a 1.5 lb striper on the spook jr. That fish was immediately followed by a 4 lb largemouth. Biggest fish I have caught on the top water bait. Slowed down a bit after that. Caught a little one on a senko and decided to make one more move before heading out. I threw out a creature bait up to the shore across from the launch ramp and I feel the tell tell bump bump. I set the hook and know its a good one. after about 10 mins, up comes a 18.51 lb carp! Crazy. Hooked in the mouth and everything. Never had that happen before.

ebombClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0904.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	44946Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0905.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	44944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0903.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	44945

Nice report. I have been wanting to pull on one of those carp swimming around for awhile.

Awesome Report , you just never know what your going to catch lol ... The last Carp I Caught got donated to the local coyote @ Perris I always see ..he was very thankful