Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love at first sight.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I actually paid less for my bank repo at auction than what a new Bass Tracker sells for.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp...ems&Cat=5&il=0

New auction every Wednesday and Bass boats do come up and the closest location is in Kingman, Az. Great deals on Rv's and other stuff also. I was actually looking for an RV when the BassCat came up for auction in Reno, NV.
    Wow, I'm gonna have to remember that site when I'm ready to upgrade.

BassCat pro angler John Crews haulin' *** on the water!!!! Pucker time indeed.

Love at first sight if your on a budget.

Fishing boat with 150 hp johnson - $800 (corona)

Motor starts right up has good compression go lobster fishing next month
    Hulls in good shape also has new gauges and all new fuses I have pink on boat get it registered you could be Ocean fishing or at the lake tomorrow comes with dual axle trailer

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...650765530.html

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hey Dev, check this vid out, it's a little bit more local.

Anybody who's been out at DVL in a storm knows just how rough it can get...
    These anglers are idiots travelling as fast as they are going in a shallow draft bass boat!!!
    I have a deepV Bass and Walleye boat that is built to handle water like this and I still have enough sense not to push it the way these two were doing. Just because they are in a very expensive rig doesn't mean that anyone should race it through any rough water the way they are. Bass boats just aren't built to take on extremely rough waves at high speeds.I can see why they were told to get off the water because of the weather, a deeper draft boat would have been fine out on the water.I have been out on DVL in bad weather and have had no problems at all going anywhere I wanted too.

DT

Devo, dude your boat just gave me a semi !

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tom; 01-25-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123