Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd TIme at Castaic NOT SMH anymore lol

Default 2nd TIme at Castaic NOT SMH anymore lol

We Arrived at the lake @545 Second in line beautiful morning. Lake lice start coming early (wait im Mr lake lice). Gates open @615 start off looking for boils didn't see any...There are only so many cove. I will find them! So we anchored up starting getting bite but we couldn't land them one came unbutton at the boat. So out came the rigs, No love my boat engines are not made for trolling, I turn one off still no good. Time for a trolling motor. went back to the bait and wait spot no love. My brother tried some sauce i had in the boat AND IT WAS ON! I Just need to cut my chucks in half. Landed my first striper. We ended the day with seven. I'm learning the Lake. I had to wash blood off my boat lol. I WANT TO THANK ALL WHO GAVE ME INPUT AND ADVICE..USE NEW GUYS REALLY NEED IT!!

hey! saw you out there yesterday. We were the only boat trolling for a while and baited a little. The lake was boiling everywhere, but mainly small stripers.

Got there late, 8:30 and left around 4pm.

That area you were at produced some troll fish for us, but most of the boils were at different areas.

Outstanding you beat the skunk and lost your Striper virginity. Way to stick it out and use the advice to better your game it will only get better. And don't let the Mr. Lake Lice get to ya that thing ya got is a Jet Ski on steroids.

Wtg PBC!

Now were talking

It got really good on the bait...Maybe i need to know what to look for...I had my top water poles ready..
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    hey! saw you out there yesterday. We were the only boat trolling for a while and baited a little. The lake was boiling everywhere, but mainly small stripers.

Got there late, 8:30 and left around 4pm.

That area you were at produced some troll fish for us, but most of the boils were at different areas.

Thanks DF...Yes at 220 HP its fast..@ 1800 Lbs do you think i could use a trolling motor to troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Outstanding you beat the skunk and lost your Striper virginity. Way to stick it out and use the advice to better your game it will only get better. And don't let the Mr. Lake Lice get to ya that thing ya got is a Jet Ski on steroids.

Thanks CB..One day i will be on Bako Boys level..
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Wtg PBC!

Now were talking

So I know who to look for. Are you the guy in the white shirt or Orange

Very good, it just takes a little practice, but you persevered, didn't give up, and put fish onboard! Thanks for the report.........................Dave

Nice! I'm happy that you got in them!

Can you wash the blood off of my boat too? None of it is more than 2 years old.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast