Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Bako Boy and offspring slayfest... and a challenge answered

Default Another Bako Boy and offspring slayfest... and a challenge answered

I had Boil fever during the week.

Hoped and planned on Oniel, but with a couple buds finding debilitating wind conditions both Thurs and Fri I decided local.

I knew, that I knew Castaic was out of the question with long lines and the scene portrayed in a few of the boil reports.

Talked to my #1, TB.... No go he says,,,, painting church

Rest in no particular order {no butt hurt}

Dk had a wedding

AA had "wife stuff" {whatever that means}

MO had an employee pop a baby out and left alone to the store for a week

FWD was in Lancaster teaching the AV guys Bako duct tactics no doubt {hes a bako boy less than a week and already spending time in Lancaster }

MHF "claimed" work

I hate to sound this way but the boys and figure8 were next. Ofcourse Figure 8 had disclaimers of being home by noon and pretty much had to force my other two to go..

WTF is wrong with all you guys? Its boil season and ya'll pretend its honeydoo and winter time?

Anyway back to the report..

WFO

left popping fish in the channel, looped the whole lake. Found em, Destroyed them.... I've got a 14 year old and two 18 year olds quickly becoming boil fishing experts.

I'm really proud of them

Lake lice was IMPOSSIBLE and building when we left at 930. HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left the lake by 10 am with well over 50 fish landed. Sure some Pyramid Micro dinks but several pushing up to 4lb's

The patties have disappeared and trolling is very doable as long as you mind the ring of weeds around the entire lake

Ice chest getting full

Picked up a hot dog on the way back to Bakersfield from George

2/3 of my Jr Striper slam Crew

For the second guessers

As to the challenge.... As many of ya know, MHF challenged me to the ice bucket bull crap..... I was in the camp of its a waste of water, blah blah, its all the "look at me" crowd..

Well,,,, LOOK AT ME

Does it help that I repurposed the water? I mean, I used it three times! Kept the fish cold, Ice bucket challenge and made sure it was on the lawn?

As far as donating and the drama of the challenge and avoiding donations or whatever the criticism is regarding this fad, I will make a small contribution

NOW,,,, I am not going to rechallenge the ice bucket thingy but I will throw a challenge out to my PW'ed, honey doo'ed, non fishing anymore, working on the weekend "so-called" fishing buddies!

ITS BOIL SEASON GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT

PS. lots and lots of shad dying at the lake. Hope it continues and gorges these fish out for the Jr. Striper SLAM!!!

Damn I'm retired, I got nothin' but time, cell phone in my pocket, no call, no honey do's, truck was full of gas and I wake around 4:00am without an alarm clock, no phone call, damn!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!

Now that's how you respond to a challenge!

Great job on the Striper kill.... I was working you jerk! And I see I was way down the list... But I'm not butthurt. Just a little disappointed... Lol!

NEW CHALLENGE.... Get your wife to give you a hug after that fish bath... Lol!

MF&H at least you were on the list!!!!! Now CB's on MY LIST!!!!!

bako boy and offspring, I like that, I really like the ice bucket/striper bucket! Good job on the fish.....................Dave

Man :(
    I'd rather get the ice bucket dumped on me,
    Rather than getting dumped on like that...

Now I feel real PW'd. Less than a man. Worthy of wearing lace panties.

As if right now... Priorities are str8.

God
    Country
    Fishing
    Wifey

I'm ready for the next trip buddy!!!

That's some awesome carnage, especially in the middle of a lice-fest!

Good slaying mike and sons,,,,,,,,,,,,,i would have paid money to see them dump the ice and stripers down youre shorts............lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He has probably had crabs in his shorts .... But never stripers I bet!

ooooooooYAAAAAAAA,,,

Killin it at lake BAKO BOY,,,,WTG mike

Wish I coulda made it bro BUT god had other plans for me this weekend,,,CHURCH PAINTING ,,im doing it but im not likeing it,,lol

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast