Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris morning bite...ummm..how should I say this...AWESOME!!!!!

Default Perris morning bite...ummm..how should I say this...AWESOME!!!!!

That's the best word to describe the bite right now.. I had to go to the lake the other day to take some pictures for a sponsor so I took my buddy Bill out to Perris with me and got him on an epic bite.. The plan was to only go out there for about an hour or so just so I could get some pictures but as it turned out we stayed about 3 1/2 hours and it was WIDE OPEN...

We fished a custom reaction bait I had made for me in 14-16ft off water and absolutely destroyed them.... We caught easily 30 bass in that time with Bill catching one that would have been about 6 1/2 lbs but it got off by the boat. My big Bass was 5 1/2 lbs (It made it into the boat ) We had a total of about 7 bass come unbuttoned and got bit at LEAST 20 more times that didn't hook up.. Bill said he had never been on a bite like that before.. hahaha Good Times!!

Ive since made an adjustment to the bait and helped the losing fish and not hooking up problem.

One float tuber that was close to us said we "were making it look easy"...lol

After that we went deep (40-48ft) for a little while and caught them there too...

It was a blast!!

here are a few pics...

So if your ready for a fun day on the lake give me a call and we'll go get on them!!!

Pete

Dagnabit Pete, your killing me here. Got a messed up back, just been diagnosed as diabetic - and the bite on Perris explodes lol.....typical. Once i get the surgery for my back done, and get this diabetes crap under control, I'll be giving you a ring for a day out.

Wurz

Hahaha Dang that sucks about your back and the diagnosis... things will be fine call me when your feeling up to it!! I smashed them today (Monday)..

Pete

Good job Pete! But is there really a day when you're not smashing them? Lol

Well yeah... I definetly did NOT smash them yesterday..buuuttt.. I didn't fish!! lol Ill write a quick report about today in a little while.

Pete