Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Corona Lake have a trout season?

Default Will Corona Lake have a trout season?

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that Corona won't have a trout season beCause if how low the lake is. This is hard to believe it will happen. I've also heard they will re open Anaheim lake which would be awesome because that lake is really good to fish. I know trout season is still a good 2 1/2 months away but I just thought I should ask and see what you guys have to say. Maybe some heavy rain will come and put some water in the lake.

Good question! and honestly the only thing we can do is hope for some rain because I don't see trout in corona right now especially with the water being so low
    Lets get some answers
    I never fished corona for trout so im really looking forward to it

Yeah not looking too good for Corona right now...I would assume until conditions change, they will just stock Sarl/Anaheim for the opener. Hopefully a wet October lay in store for us (fingers crossed)

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Yeah not looking too good for Corona right now...I would assume until conditions change, they will just stock Sarl/Anaheim for the opener. Hopefully a wet October lay in store for us (fingers crossed)

TD
    I may be fishing Irvine a whole lot more this year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Good question! and honestly the only thing we can do is hope for some rain because I don't see trout in corona right now especially with the water being so low
    Lets get some answers
    I never fished corona for trout so im really looking forward to it
    It was my favorite lake to fish last year so it will be a bummer if they don't have a season. I will be happy if they open up Anaheim though. That is a awesome lake to fish.

Im with you on that one
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    I may be fishing Irvine a whole lot more this year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Im with you on that one
    I love Irvine it's just another 30 minutes away from me.

If theirs no water at corona, wouldnt it be a problem to fill up anaheim lake?? It was drained right? Does water come from a different source? I agree tho anaheim is a nice lake

im about an hour away from Irvine so its tough for me to go constantly
    Ill go every now and then but most likely ill be at SARL

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    I love Irvine it's just another 30 minutes away from me.

Water doesn't seem to be a problem for Anaheim lake since empty and fill it all year long. My shop is near there and they always seem to be filling and draining it. I don't think they would open it unless they close SARL though since they are so close together.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast