Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    tough games are going to be
    Arizona (twice) , Eagles, Broncos, Saints, Seattle (twice), Chargers and Giants depending on how they look today
    I must be high, I didn't see the 2 Seattle games! Ok I take it back, they won't make the playoffs, lol. I'd say the will lose only 3 games and split with Seattle.

On a different note, it seems there is trouble in paradise. Come on boys this isn't a Raider's thread for Christs sake!
    Last edited by seal; 09-08-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I must be high, I didn't see the 2 Seattle games! Ok I take it back, they won't make the playoffs, lol. I'd say the will lose only 3 games and split with Seattle.

On a different note, it seems there is trouble in paradise. Come on boys this isn't a Raider's thread for Christs sake!
    There can be no doubt that the San Fransico 49ers are going to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl by 42 points.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    There can be no doubt that the San Fransico 49ers are going to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl by 42 points.
    Ok I may be high but you are stoned!

Ok I may be high but you are stoned!
    I bet Kappernick goes the entire season without being sacked or throwing and interception.

I bet Kappernick goes the entire season without being sacked or throwing and interception.
    After the season I hear he's going to go over to Iraq and take on ISIS all by himself.

After the season I hear he's going to go over to Iraq and take on ISIS all by himself.
    I heard Kapp can eat a stack of flapjacks four feet tall and as big around as a wagon wheel, then re-decorate an entire family room by himself.

I heard Kapp can eat a stack of flapjacks four feet tall and as big around as a wagon wheel, then re-decorate an entire family room by himself.
    I heard he does it without syrup too!

Re-decorate? I always knew he was a little light in the loafers.

Collin Kappernick can bath a cat without getting scratched, he can jog silently in corduroy pants, he can close iTunes on the first try, he can seal a lunch meat packet back up air-tight and I hear his new signature cologne smells like angel farts. Men want to be him, women want to be rescued by him.

Collin Kappernick's mom and dad.

Niners 13-3 home field advantage through out the playoffs
    Seattle 12-4 goes on the road and gets put out 2nd round

Niners vs Broncos Super Bowl

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast