Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/16 Silverwood

good to meet you out there TS, I thought the boat looked familiar when you guys pulled up but wasn't sure till you droped the buff.
    I picked up 2 on the troll before the jet ski / wake board crew showed up. at one time I looked back and had 7 wet bikes riding right on top on my lines and they didn't move off till they were like 30 - 40ft from my boat. picked up 10 more where I met you and farmed about 8 others. was thinking about hitting a couple other spots before leaving too, but when I got back to the parking lot, man was I glad I got out when I did.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ.Kid View Post
    good to meet you out there TS, I thought the boat looked familiar when you guys pulled up but wasn't sure till you droped the buff.
    I picked up 2 on the troll before the jet ski / wake board crew showed up. at one time I looked back and had 7 wet bikes riding right on top on my lines and they didn't move off till they were like 30 - 40ft from my boat. picked up 10 more where I met you and farmed about 8 others. was thinking about hitting a couple other spots before leaving too, but when I got back to the parking lot, man was I glad I got out when I did.

Trolling does seem to a track jet skiers. I trolled 2x last yr and got spooled by one of the river boats. Haven't trolled ever since!
    It was good meeting you too bud. I'll be there again in 2 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12