Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabo Loco Tour 07 Pics!

Default Cabo Loco Tour 07 Pics!

What more can I say that everyone has not already said on other threads. Trip was planned 9 months ago in January when we had the repeats who signed up almost instantaneously. Lots of planning and lots of coordination for a group this size but everything went smoothly. Thanks Mrs. Ahhvtec for putting up with my stress as it got closer. Also thanks to Nessie, Big Ed, Sergi-Ho, Nextfishingchamp, Mrs. Nextfishingchamp and Lokey for helping out as group leaders.

7am Billy and Thuy met up at the house and off we went to the S2k shop to pick up Ricardo and Sergi Ho. Had a late start and finally got to the airport at 9ish. Passed out some shirts and I was able to relax with a drink for 15 minutes at the airport bar. Got our seat, looked over and who do I see? Aesrock sitting with his head rested on the seat in front of him and not more than a few seconds after I took this shot, Letty and I heard "BLEH" looked over and there was yack all over the seat in front of him. Ricardo almost jumped out of his seat while the rest of us were laughing our asses off. It didn't end there, he yacked again at the terminal and at the side of our transport vans to our hotel. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

Our group leader and tour guide!

Wildhorse chillin with his girl and sister's friend at the bar while the rest of us were in the pool.

YAY me!

Some of the ladies from the group.

Billy's sick tat!

Sonny and wife. LOL we made him eat his first tuna heart and DODO heart. Did it like a trooper but gagged, unlike Granny!

Xman and his girl.

Dinner in one of the restaurants.

Drinks in the hotel bar.

Day one, we all met up at the lobby to catch a cab to the La Playita where the pangas were waiting for us. Ordered up 100 box lunches and off we went. Had Letty and Ricardo with me.

First got to Iman Banks and Letty's rod gets zipped and a second later Ricardo's. DOUBLE HOOK UP! Both were looking at me like why is this so easy? I saw the dodo jump and it wasn't that small. Turns out the dod was greedy and they both hooked up on the same fish!

Then Ricardo was on again and I just said forget it and put down my Trin 20 with 50 on it and went with my Calcutta bass rod and Trin 14 with 20 test. WFO!

Then Letty goes bendo and it goes straight down with a little bit of head shake. Pangadero says Skipjack. We all thought boo! Half hour into it Letty says "Does a skipjack pull like this? This one is strong!" So we thought "Yeah yeah, that's cuz yer a gurl!" She finally gets it to the surface after 45 minutes and our Pangadero yells "Baby Wahoo! Baby Wahoo!" You decide if it is a baby...

Day got hotter and we ran out of beer. Signalled Billy over for 3 and man what a godsend. That was when Thuy told us that Billy went doodoo in the water and it chased him for a few feet! :rofl:

Then it was back to the dodos...

What's it like when you are knee deep in Dorado that guys were saying awe man Dorado again? THESE AREN'T MACKS YOU HOMOS!

Frank and his kid Brad.

Back at the beach.

Then we were sitting around and we see some doofus carry up a sail fish. Looked closer and it is our one and only Fknricter! We actually have that one on video, looked like he was carrying a wounded soldier.
    Team Uni goop pro staff represent!

Our super duper Panga.

The van ride home, notice the smiles on everyone's face?

Day two same gig less Letty. Getting bait.

Nice sunrise or what? You don't get this at home, just sunsets.

Jikser and crew

SVUE and Lucy

Here we go again!

Big Ed and Twobucks

Billy on his first Marlin.

Skipjacks were wide open in the am so I put on a 4oz and went down. Within minutes I nailed 1 Cabrilla and 5 Pargo.

DODOS man that was fun!

Nessie and son!

Team Unigoop on Double DODOS!

Then it really went stooooopid. Ricardo and I both had fish on and as they got closer we see two more free swimmers by the boat. Pangadero tossed out my Trin 20 and Ricardo's TLD and Hook up! Both rods were put in the rod holders with fish on and as soon as we got ours up it was grab the others quickly!

Our fearless Pangadero

Again?

1 of three wahoos over the weekend.

Wildhorse and his first Tuna!

Ya can't tell but the scale said 60!

My cabrilla and Pargo.

We asked them to hang our fish but they ran out of hooks so they just hung up half of what we got. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked Ralph to kiss but he said not on the first date. BOO!

Greg's personal best!

Tres Amigos.

Nothing like a cold one after a long day right?

Sergi Ho, Trbokev and bro.

Dinner

Breakfast, "Look at my fish!"

Went into town for some home made Menudo. Yummy...

Then we found this girl with half her boob out so we took a pic. YAY!

After everyone left we had a room party. Ordered a ton of room service, stole a bottle of Tequilla and partied on!

I fell asleep and they put some ranch dressing on me. I swear that better not be jizzzzz!

Fainlly the party has to end sometime, waiting in the lobby for our ride to the airport. Man what a great trip!

In conclusion, I think everyone had a blast and the fishing was nutty especially with 64 people! Glad to have seen so many smiles and hear so much laughter. I will see if I can cut the video and upload by the weekend.

Big thumbs up to Blue water Tours for doing a trip with this amount of people, it was alot of work so hats off to ya! If anyone is looking to do a trip give these people a call. Service is second to none and the most friendly people you will ever meet!

Til next year gang fish on!

Duc

Billy's new pet
    [url=http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/fishs2k/Cabo%2007/Duc/?action=view&current=MOV08172.flv:d7f0b][/url:d7f0b]

Sonny's first YFT heart!
    [url=http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/fishs2k/Cabo%2007/Duc/?action=view&current=MOV00092.flv:d7f0b][/url:d7f0b]

Granny's first YFT heart.
    [url=http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/fishs2k/Cabo%2007/Duc/?action=view&current=MOV00094-1.flv:d7f0b][/url:d7f0b]

Sonny's first DODO heart.
    [url=http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/fishs2k/Cabo%2007/Duc/?action=view&current=MOV00093.flv:d7f0b][/url:d7f0b]

very nice post

Wow! What a report! So many pics and so many fish.

thanks for sharing!

Fisher-of-Men

NICE TRIP!!! Way to slay all those dodos! Man... this makes me want to go on vacation so bad now.

This is from someone else who went...

Duc

fishing was simply amazing.......wahoo eating chunks of your tuna.........& #46;..taking a SH^%* off the side of the boat in the water, mucho fish

dorados were a pest......we were throwing dorado trying to get yellowfin...

hooked up and landed 80lb marlin on 30lb test on the trinidad dc,

30 minutes later hooked up a sailfish on 40 lb test on torsa sixteen....and it looked a little someithing like this...

First night...plasterrrrrredd by the pool...... i think i yackkked in my own hand and re swallowed it....

regular pangas....fish killing machines.

superr duper panga svue and lucy

early morning boil

taking a SH^%* over the rail....literally

double hook ups all day with robert....tuna, dorado......

bendo shots...

dodo

butterfly jig/setup was a classic...non stop action...me and the girl on double hook up on dodos

nice dodo

yellowfin

nice

on the dc...

NEXT DAY OF FISHING.......

robert with yellowfin...

then i hook up on my first MARLIN.....with the trinidad 16 on 40lb test

just missed the shot

30 minutes later i hook up into this......what are the odds of these two fish on teh same fishing trip:

OK NOW NO MORE FISHING........&#4 6;...THIS IS AT SQUID ROE .......... ....

PREDISCLOSURE...NO I AM NOT GAY...I TOOK THE PICTURES BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY...THIS IS A PIC OF ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND TO PROVE IM NOT GAY...THANKS..AND IM NOT GAY....

at squid row with guys dancing in tights

then girls come out...one was on her period and her blood showed through her tights..

me...and well ummm....you can see..

view of harbor from plane...

another day in paradise

taking a SH^%* over the rail....literally

Did everyone go Skinny Dipping ??

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fisher-of-Men

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp
    wowahweewah.....

Duc, you rule.....

Ralph Congrats on your 1st Tuna

Everyone Else...what a variety of fish

what a great looking bunch of folks

I'm sold...count me and the wife in for next year....Super 'Yids terrorizing the high seas

Sorry to have to say it, but that dildo who kept the sailfish should be Flogged...we all know of he who cannot be named...that biatch!!! :twisted: :evil:

Very Uncool man...

oh well, whatcha gonna do...enjoy the rest of the trip and get shiot faced I guess....

Wtg everyone, Hope to meet up with all those beautiful smiling faces soon
    Sailfish came up dead and was given to the Pangadero to feed his family for about a month...

nice nice duc...looks like everyone had a blast...now when do you want me to come by to pick up some fillet?haha jk hopefully i can join you guys next year...

Great report Duck! :thumb: I don't know if I can wait for next year. We had a blast. Thanks for all your hard work.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast