Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trail Blazer AND T/B jr,,,,a mid BLOODFEST!,, He,s a natural i tell ya!

Thanks V,bret,,,,,,,,,,,,hopeing to get 1 more chance to do it again before they go back to school,,,,,,,,

Great pics old man. Cant wait to get down there and show you how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty quinn View Post
    Great pics old man. Cant wait to get down there and show you how its done.
    Haha. Is this the Texan? Michael?

this is the Idahoan but yes its michael

Quote Originally Posted by mighty quinn View Post
    this is the Idahoan but yes its michael
    Where ya been? I've been dragging your pops *** around everywhere.. I could use a break

MY SON, bought time SON,,,,,what do you think of your little brother ,,,he's finally learning to fish,,,,one day he,l be keeping up with you And john,,,miss you son
    DAD
    Last edited by trail blazer; 08-10-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Excellent report Scott!

I commend you for spending quality time with your son and I'm sure the memories you make with him today will stick with him forever. The part where he insisted on giving the stranded boaters some help is just a testament to what he is learning from you. You are teaching him well and he definitely has a good Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Excellent report Scott!

I commend you for spending quality time with your son and I'm sure the memories you make with him today will stick with him forever. The part where he insisted on giving the stranded boaters some help is just a testament to what he is learning from you. You are teaching him well and he definitely has a good Dad.
    Thank you so much pontoon,,,He,s my # 6 boy,,,,,,,,3 girls and 3 boys. Mike and john my other 2 boys are outdoor savvy ,, trying to make sure Jacob is also,,,,,,,one of my greatest wishes is to have them ALL out for a camp/fishing trip at the same time,,,ONE DAY IL BE ABLE TO PULL IT OFF.

TRAIL BLAZER

Very nice going TB!!.........You really have a son who's already locked and loaded on the fishing, and also on saving the ladies!! Enjoy your time together, because time really getaway from you when you least expect it.
    I have four daughters and one son, and before you know it he'll be too big for me to pick up and bounce on my knee.........something all fathers enjoy doing!! I'm just glad he's almost potty trained which will give me extra fishing money!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-30-21-13-14.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	44776lol lol lol!! Now he's 22years OLD!!
    Last edited by catfishkid1; 08-12-2014 at 03:32 PM.

AWESOME report, way to slay out there!

TD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234