Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new hogan,,,,,,,,,,

I like the way you rehab from your eye surgery!! Your Doc would be pulling his hair out if he knew, LOL.....................Sounds way better than the couch, get well soon...................Dave

Nice report Scott and nice slay.

I used to work for a guy who had cataract surgery. He came to work a few days later raving about the pretty everything, colors, girls, plants, etc. I gather that it's quite a difference.

What is the surgery that you had called?

it was cat surg with the lens replacement,,,,,,,,,

my right eye had 20/400 vis,,,,witch is legally blind and with the cats it was a booger to see at night or have any depth perception and to compound things one of the things that I do at work is run a crane,,,lol REALLY,,,,

NOW for the great part,
    With the new corrective lens in place I can really SEE the difference!
    And getting better every day,,

to me its nothing short of a miracle ,,,

Thanks everybody for the post props and best wishes.

SCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    By the way M.H.F will b at o'neill Labor Day weekend maybe a few more striper junkies can make it

ONEIL /S,L LABOR DAY,,,,,,,Checking my cal now and will try and be there,

PACIFICA,,,,,,,,,,One day for sure,,,,,,,,one day Donald,,,

that would cover my wishes for the striper list for me,,,only counts if its a 20+ though

TRAIL BLAZER

Yesssir TB!!!!!!

I will be out there with my brother (maybe Pops too) on Labor Day weekend. DK is trying to make it out also... You know he will!

Right now the plan is to make a 1 day run on Sat. (I'll be in Fresno for the weekend) but if any of you Stiper killers can make it out and are gonna camp... I may be able to adjust the plan and hang out too.

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    Yesssir TB!!!!!!

I will be out there with my brother (maybe Pops too) on Labor Day weekend. DK is trying to make it out also... You know he will!

Right now the plan is to make a 1 day run on Sat. (I'll be in Fresno for the weekend) but if any of you Stiper killers can make it out and are gonna camp... I may be able to adjust the plan and hang out too.
    My chances of going would have been better had been sent a text or call. But reading on the boards and realizing the my invite is lumped with "the others" makes a ****** not wanna go.

That is if I'm not reading to much into this as an invite for myself ?
    Last edited by cutbait; 08-01-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    My chances of going would have been better had been sent a text or call. But reading on the boards and realizing the my invite is lumped with "the others" makes a ****** not wanna go.

That is if I'm not reading to much into this as an invite for myself ?
    Haha!

Is he always this sensitive TB? uh oh?!?! Maybe I shouldn't have posted that great pic of him in the other thread?

I will send you and e-Invite soon Cutbait... That is if you are not too Butt Hurt by being lumped in with your Striper Killing Bako Buddy!

So is my invite to go now because I spoke up or was there always one but not special enough to warrant a call or text like Dk and TB got

I ask because my showing up is contingent on your reply

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    Haha!

Is he always this sensitive TB? uh oh?!?! Maybe I shouldn't have posted that great pic of him in the other thread?

I will send you and e-Invite soon Cutbait... That is if you are not too Butt Hurt by being lumped in with your Striper Killing Bako Buddy!

You see NOBODY knows my BAKO BOY BROTHER like I do,,,,,,,He,s HURT!
    BUT being a bako boy,,,,he,s used to being mistreated ,,,,,,,il go see him this evening and cheer him up
    TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    So is my invite to go now because I spoke up or was there always one but not special enough to warrant a call or text like Dk and TB got

I ask because my showing up is contingent on your reply
    Alright... Alright...

I'm just gonna come clean and tell you the TRUTH right now.

You are the only one special enough to get a FORMAL INVITE. These things take time and planning though. You see... I asked DK for info about Oneill. MENTIONED when I planned to go and he said... You know what? Maybe I'll go too. NOT a formal invite.

Then DK MENTIONS to TB that MHF was going and TB says????? Maybe I'll go too. Again... NOT a formal invite!

Now... Cutbait was gonna get a FORMAL INVITE! I just hadn't decided how that invite was gonna be presented yet. Send a nice card via mail? A nice e-Invite via email?? or maybe rent a billboard or make a sign like the high school boys do to invite their girl to the prom????? (probably too much).

Well... Now seeing how you've ruined the surprise...

How would you Cutbait, like to go kill some stripers at Oneill on Labor Day weekend? Give it some thought and if your up for the trip, lets plan something.

How was that? Good??? To much? Not enough??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast