Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few of us.

Default A few of us.

A few of us can remember these time. Yip good times indeed.

http://safeshare.tv/w/FEDEwZHZXu

Flyer,
    I remember all of those, in fact I even had a Buick like that one.
    GOOD MEMORIES !

Quote Originally Posted by flybynight View Post
    Flyer,
    I remember all of those, in fact I even had a Buick like that one.
    GOOD MEMORIES !

Yip good times. I wanted to have the front seat of my 1958 Impala bronzed and put in the family room for memories. My wife wouldn't let me for some reason.

Yep !!!!! Thems be the dazzz for sure and I miss them, I even forgot about some of that stuff.

Thanks for making me feel young again LOL Little more pep in my step today now

Maybe we need to start an "Over The Hill Gang" fishin' group. Anyone up for that???????

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Maybe we need to start an "Over The Hill Gang" fishin' group. Anyone up for that???????

No such thing. My godfather is 67 years young. We go to the Sierra's every year and he hikes with his float tube at high elevations for miles and never complains. I have friends in their 20-40's that are crying after the first day! The older gentleman I know kick *** and tend to be funner to fish with anyways and their stories are always better. Old guys RULE!!!

Hey this "Old Guy" will be 70 in November and my younger sons can't keep up. Several weeks ago my gardener brought a trailer load of top soil for me. My youngest felt sorry seeing me unloading and wheel barrowing it 100 yards. After one trip he had to take a break I unloaded the 15 other wheelbarrow loads by myself without a break. I only weigh 10 more pounds than from my high school graduation 50 years ago and my waist size is only 2 inches larger, I think I have shrunk an inch in height though. The "Over The Hill Gang" is just a figure of speech. I only use glasses for reading and have given up trying to tie a size 22 or smaller fly on the leader much less tie one on the tying bench. lol

This made my day LOL.

But it won't be long till you will have to find that old spin cast reel you used when you were a kid. Yeah I can still kick it too, going to start digging and laying pvc pipe for a sprinkler system in the back yard next week. I am only 65.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 07-29-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast