Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris Tubing 7/27

Default Perris Tubing 7/27

Got to the lake around 5:30am for a quicky sesh before reality kicks in again tomorrow...

Weapons: Cheapo Yellow Eagle claw rods and reels. lightining rod with daiwa spinning reels.

Ammunition: Savage trout vs Livingston lure (red lights electronic) vs Roboworms.

Conclusion: 1 kill on the roboworms..... i'm really surprised the Livingston lure didn't even get a bite.

Beat the skunk.. not too bad for 2 hours of fishing.

DFG: checked out my car and giving out tickets... luckily i like to make sure i pay my entrance.. So please guys lets pay the entrance fee.. beats eating that ticket fee!!

Fish on!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FIS.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	44673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FIS.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	44674  

Nice! How was the hike back up to the Bernasconi parking lot? Pretty bad in this heat, I'm sure.

how soon before they close Bernasconi before the the dam repairs start?

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Nice! How was the hike back up to the Bernasconi parking lot? Pretty bad in this heat, I'm sure.
    It wasn't bad actually, i headed out early before i got caught in the scorching heat @fishmounter

honestly I'm not too sure, water levels are pretty low so i am assuming they should start in August. ill look into it.

Hello nice posts, I went out the other day from Sail Cove, I just really love that spot so I bought it in my mind, when I am home I cannot wait to get back, if I go out in the garage and see my float tube just sitting there I have to take her out, now if I pick up a pole that is it, my mind said donot even look at the weather report, if nothing else and I have not recieved a BUMP I
    know it is better than trying to get a BUMP at home.
    Some times out there I just put the pole up and act like the kid I am and travel around beyond the Bueys, any way I caught nothing, saw some on the screen but they did not want to hit my bait.
    I will wait and maybe hit it there Monday

se ya