Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing site of 80+ ft Blue Whale jumping in front of my boat.

Great vid MIKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTG on the trip bro no matter what happen,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep me in mind bro,,,maby a double F/W boat 20 mile run next time safer that way,,,,,,,,,,iv got a 16 gal tank with great fuel mileage 4stroke,,,,,we would tag team,m bro!,,

BY my calculations,,,,,,,,,,20 mi at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle,,,,,,,,,,1/4 tank MAX for me depending on wind/swell and current,,,,troll and paddyhop for 6hrs or so then back in,,,,with 5 gal extra for insurance,,,PIECE A CAKE,,,,,,,

Farthest iv been off shore in less then a 24 ftr was 14 miles in a 16 footer,,,,,

CANT WAIT!

Maby like NEXT thurs and fri,,,MABY?.

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 07-25-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Great vid MIKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTG on the trip bro no matter what happen,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep me in mind bro,,,maby a double F/W boat 20 mile run next time safer that way,,,,,,,,,,iv got a 16 gal tank with great fuel mileage 4stroke,,,,,we would tag team,m bro!,,

BY my calculations,,,,,,,,,,20 mi at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle,,,,,,,,,,1/4 tank MAX for me depending on wind/swell and current,,,,troll and paddyhop for 6hrs or so then back in,,,,with 5 gal extra for insurance,,,PIECE A CAKE,,,,,,,

Farthest iv been off shore in less then a 24 ftr was 14 miles in a 16 footer,,,,,

CANT WAIT!

Maby like NEXT thurs and fri,,,MABY?.

TRAIL BLAZER
    You need a deck hand Scott.

Wow that's so cool

I'm heading out sunday on my alum! Launching from dp.... any other alums going? Could always tag team it as well... i have 20 gallon tank plus will be bringing 5 as reserve... dont plan on going to far out, maybe 10 miles most. the water is really heating up and hotter than the last bite a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    I'm heading out sunday on my alum! Launching from dp.... any other alums going? Could always tag team it as well... i have 20 gallon tank plus will be bringing 5 as reserve... dont plan on going to far out, maybe 10 miles most. the water is really heating up and hotter than the last bite a few weeks ago.
    Wow! What a video. That's just too much fun.

Thumbs up

Very, very cool!

Cool vid Mike and what stones u have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12