Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Last Chance Bait and Tackle Customer Appreciation Night Tournament 7/26/2014

Default Last Chance Bait and Tackle Customer Appreciation Night Tournament 7/26/2014

Last Chance Bait and Tackle Customer Appreciation Night Tournament!
    7/26/2014
    Diamond Valley Lake
    $40 Entry Per Boat
    $20 Big Bass Option

The event is open to anyone that would like to come out and fish whether or not you want to fish for catfish, bluegill, stripers or carp. The $20 option enters you into the tournament weighing in your (1) heaviest bass of the night.

Launch ramp is excellent with 3 lanes open and enough ramp to launch any boat. With the way the lake's been fishing during the day, a lot of the bass have switched to night time feeding. Should be a lot of fun!

Tournament meeting roughly 5:30-6:00
    Launch begins when the last public boater leaves the parking lot

Any questions call Last Chance Bait and Tackle (951) 658-7410

Matt - what time will the weigh in take place at this tourney? I have to be in by curfew ha

sorry about not getting back on here. normal weigh in time is around 1:00 1:15 and 1:30. it really depends on launch time and amount of boats. generally when its summer the tournaments are 6 hour tournaments. correct me if im wrong. i can never remember when tournaments switch to longer. pretty sure its winter through spring.

reason for different launch times is pretty simple. if there are 50 boats and you draw #45, it would be unfair for you to lose fishing time so tournament directors schedule different launch times to even the playing field and give people equal fishing time or roughly. sometimes you'll hope to draw the last "flight" seeing as how sometimes the fish bite better later or vise versa. i would hope there's going to be over 70 boats but on a typical tournament you'l see 30-50. 30 if guys are thinking the fishing is slow and 50 if a lot of guys had a great week on the water.

Cool, thanks for the info.