Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perris to close to Private Boaters after Labor Day?

Does this also include kayaks?

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Does this also include kayaks?
    take into account this all speculation atm , even from the report that was linked .. But on a side note I think we should be fine with tubes and kayaks .. will be a lot safer if the lake did go to a 5mph policy as well summer time is crazy on the water , people just don't pay attention

Im thinking Im just gonna have to wait till Labor Day to find it what is going to happen. Im hearing closing, staying open, and, heck, one guy tried to explain a scenario to me where it both opened and closed..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Im thinking Im just gonna have to wait till Labor Day to find it what is going to happen. Im hearing closing, staying open, and, heck, one guy tried to explain a scenario to me where it both opened and closed..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Lol, well it sounds like you got all the bases covered so no matter what happens, you were right...

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    Ha, sorry to hear about the upcoming closure. Hey with DV's ramp down to only 3 lanes and the lake getting lower each week, Skinner will be the go to lake(1 of 2 docks at ramp 1 are working), remember the boat lines out to the main road-it's coming man....
    cya in traffic in Hemet Rod.
    Great Vince! This means the poachers (we know who they are) will over fish the LMB, selling them as tilapia to the local restaurants, and keep all the 1/2 pound stripers their coolers can hold, and the hoards of bass fishermen will be tearing around well over the 10mph limit pounding the shore with wakes destroying waterfowl habitat. Can't wait! Good news is that after a couple years when Perris and DVL refill Skinner will eventually recover.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    This means the poachers (we know who they are)...
    I don't!

Care to share?

I always like to know who the poachers are.

DS, I've seen the outcome on this board before when someone identified a group of people known to be inclined to take, and use, fish illegally. Sooooo I won't get into that mess. I just know I have seen it myself and wish it would stop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123