Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA Lakers OFFICIAL '14-'15 SEASON Thread Brought to you by the Clippers, Yet Again

another disappointing season why don't we just bring back metta also

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman951 View Post
    another disappointing season why don't we just bring back metta also
    He's too busy missing layups and giving forearms shivers to the dudes in yellow jerseys at Venice Beach.

Speaking of Ron Artest, did you know why he left in the 3rd quarter?

Because he wanted to beat the crowd!

I'll be here all week, feel free to tip your waitress!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    OK, i just realized fishinarteest is trolling.

Right?
    yes i am trolling. come on darkshadow keep up here

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You do.

Linsanity lasted half a season, and Kobe is as agile as I am after taking a few rips.

Nevermind the Laker Brass gave him a 40 million dollar retirement gift.

I'll still be a Laker fan, no doubt, unlike a lot of people, but don't expect any type of turnaround unless Short Buss gets run over by a bus, or 2020 comes around and we can get some good draft picks.

Said it before, and said it again...perhaps it was wise to stop giving Kobe what he wanted for the past 6 years. Sometimes, business is a business.
    Like i said earlier, our team can get back to building a contender once kobe is gone. till then were stuck hoping linsanity comes back. Speaking of which, why didn't the lakers target bledsoe, parsons, or heyward. These guys aren't franchise players, but its a nice start to building a good team for the future. That way when(hopefully) randle develops into a superstar, or we strike paydirt in fa some years down the road, we could've already had a solid team behind us. Oh wait, we have jim bast i mean buss running things. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Speaking of which, why didn't the lakers target bledsoe, parsons, or heyward. These guys aren't franchise players, but its a nice start to building a good team for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Oh wait, we have jim bast i mean buss running things. Nevermind.
    See, you answered your own ?uestion.

I'm sure lots of people were targeted, but word around town is, nobody wants to play for Short Buss nor with Kobe (go figure). It's like trying to sell someone tickets to the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12