Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shot a few...

In out here right now, have not seen Any at all, major props on getting the ones you did
    -bb
    Last edited by blackberg; 07-21-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Go right outside boulder bay. West of the inlet. There are some mud flats there with a bunch of submerged sticks. That's where I was shooting em.

Did you release them?

You know they fight hard and stuff, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Go right outside boulder bay. West of the inlet. There are some mud flats there with a bunch of submerged sticks. That's where I was shooting em.
    was not able to go out again, not enough time for everything,

Ill prob bring my kayak next time out, I made some outriggers for it for a stable shooting platform, let me know when you go out again, can probably meet out there
    -bb

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Did you release them?

You know they fight hard and stuff, right?
    So do pit bulls. Doesn't mean we should turn 'em all loose, lol.
    Last edited by Skyler; 07-22-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: i haz teh fail. much not grammar haz i.

So do pit bulls. Doesn't mean we should turn 'em all loose, lol.
    Carp Killer

Carp killer? Wow I want that name too, I shot a bunch last week but unlike that barbarian Skyler I released all of mine.............................................. ....................to run free in the desert, turns out they suck at running, who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by augnmike View Post
    Yes he eats every one to get the taste of the Miller Lite out of his mouth. Forgot to add good shootin' Sky
    That's funny.

I may be up there Saturday. If you see a red lifted Suzuki covered in lights, stickers and expedition gear that sounds like a rice rocket, say what's up.

I may be up there Saturday. If you see a red lifted Suzuki covered in lights, stickers and expedition gear that sounds like a rice rocket, say what's up.
    WTF, first it was Miller Lite and now Suzuki, next you will be tellin' us your bow is "Pink Camo".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast