Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shot a few...

Default Shot a few...

Shooting is tough from shore right now. Water is stupid low and about as clear as chocolate milk in all the prime spots. All the good weed cover is about 30 feet up the shore now. Found the best action near boulder bay.

Nice kill. Sucks about the low water level though. I hope we get a ton of rain/snowpack this winter. I take it that Miller Lite is a necessary part of a successful hunt?

WTG Skyler,,,,,,,,,,that's hunting!

trail blazer

Oh, that's just too much fun! I haven't been bow fishing in forever.

Nice, I'll be up this weekend for the first time in over a year, it's a family trip but there will be time for fiahib
    -bb

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Nice kill. Sucks about the low water level though. I hope we get a ton of rain/snowpack this winter. I take it that Miller Lite is a necessary part of a successful hunt?
    The Miller Lite can is actually an upgrade I made to my AMS retriever reel. Holds way more line than the factory bottle, and looks hella cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    The Miller Lite can is actually an upgrade I made to my AMS retriever reel. Holds way more line than the factory bottle, and looks hella cool.
    Turn in your "Man Card" ya can't be drinkin' that "lite" and have a man card, turn it in or tell us you just found the can and don't drink that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by devoreflyer View Post
    turn in your "man card" ya can't be drinkin' that "lite" and have a man card, turn it in or tell us you just found the can and don't drink that crap. :shocked:
    lol!!!!!!!!!

You don't eat those things, do you ?

Yes he eats every one to get the taste of the Miller Lite out of his mouth. Forgot to add good shootin' Sky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast