Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NFL Power Rankings

We can go back and forth all day if you want!!
    The cardinals will not win the superbowl or even make it to the superbowl because of the QB that has 11 tds and 10 interceptions. mark my words

Any QB could've took the 49ers to the superbowl with the stacked up defense we had in 2012.

Obviously you did care and got all offensive when I said cardinals are not a superbowl team right ??

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    My previous post was deleted.
    Probably for the best.
    So I'll clean this one up.

1. The phrase dumb a•• towards me will only be typed by you from the protection of being behind a keyboard. They would never be spoken. FACT!!! If there's one thing I can't stand is disrespectful mouths.

2. Check with other FNNr's on my football knowledge. In our pick em league... I'm dominating.

3. When exactly is Alex Smith gonna come back and start for the 9ers? Yes, you do remember that your beloved Kaepernick was a BACK UP, that won the starting job. So your argument about the Cards having a back up QB is null & void.

I could care less on your views of the NFL, and who you think is SuperBowl caliber, and who is not.
    The most important thing for you to take out if this is...
    You disrespecting me with "dumb a••" is over now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Obviously the cardinals are a "Superbowl" team without carson palmer
    According to Double A and City "Sarcastic" Dad
    I'm standing by my initial prediction that the Superbowl will be won by Colin Kaepernick - I was just helping out by naming a couple replacement quarterbacks that have won championships.

so, would you say Drew Stanton is worse than Joe Flacco?

Drew Stanton 149 yards 0 TDs 1 int
    Yup sounds like a Super Bowl qb to me
    Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I'm standing by my initial prediction that the Superbowl will be won by Colin Kaepernick - I was just helping out by naming a couple replacement quarterbacks that have won championships.

so, would you say Drew Stanton is worse than Joe Flacco?

dang, my Seahawks got really lucky against the mighty Cardinals this weekend... Good thing the refs were paid off!

its going to be an interesting Thanksgiving
    Seattle at San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    dang, my Seahawks got really lucky against the mighty Cardinals this weekend... Good thing the refs were paid off!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    its going to be an interesting Thanksgiving
    Seattle at San Francisco
    for one of us it'll be interesting, for the other it'll be a Wild Card berth disappearing into the sunset. gotta hunch the black and white team is gonna make themselves the star of the show again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678