Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Power Rankings

New england patriots...................................

FishFinder I have to agree with you about the raiders! you guys had a major upgrade on the roster and I don't see you guys that low.
    On the other hand I see 49ers finishing on top of seattle this season with a bye week first round of playoffs
    Seattle goes on the road during the playoffs (which they struggle) and will get put out

Still a top team but brady needs receivers
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    New england patriots...................................

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    FishFinder I have to agree with you about the raiders! you guys had a major upgrade on the roster and I don't see you guys that low.
    On the other hand I see 49ers finishing on top of seattle this season with a bye week first round of playoffs
    Seattle goes on the road during the playoffs (which they struggle) and will get put out
    I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that niners and seacocks both finish behind Palmer and the cards.

You are really going out on that limb lol
    Cards will do good but not over 49ers or SeaChickens
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that niners and seacocks both finish behind Palmer and the cards.

you haven't been watching the off season trades and deals ,they made more upgrades than anybody on the offense and more on defense,,,,,besides having the best q/b and coach in the leaque, im not hating just being real.......youre niners better be worrying about the seaqueers............lol...............

I am not going to lie I haven't followed their offseason deals I was just going by what i seen last season
    Not worried about the Seachickens, take them out of their house and they are done
    we will take the NFC back
    We also did some major upgrades so keep a look out for us TO

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    you haven't been watching the off season trades and deals ,they made more upgrades than anybody on the offense and more on defense,,,,,besides having the best q/b and coach in the leaque, im not hating just being real.......youre niners better be worrying about the seaqueers............lol...............

I feel confident the Niners will come out on top of our division this season. Plenty of solid veterans and some great new blood out to prove a point! Niner Nation!!!!

Got that right Buddy
    Go Ninerrsssssss!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    I feel confident the Niners will come out on top of our division this season. Plenty of solid veterans and some great new blood out to prove a point! Niner Nation!!!!

Smith will be suspended. Hunter out for the season. James out first month.

Yes this is a fine start I'd be confident too.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast