Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Power Rankings

Default NFL Power Rankings

With kickoff being 50 days away I am anxious to get this season going! Here are the Top 10 power rankings that will make a splash this season

1. Seattle Seahawks
    2. Denver Broncos
    3. San Francisco 49ers
    4. New England Patriots
    5. New Orleans Saints
    6. Green Bay Packers
    7. Indianapolis Colts
    8. Arizona Cardinals
    9. Philadelphia Eagles
    10. Cincinnati Bengals

I am pretty confident with the 49ers this season. We lost a couple of key defensive players but they were replaced with young fresh legs. We did get better offensively by adding some experienced receivers. also our OC will change up the play book this season since we struggled offensively last season I cant wait for the season to kick off
    GO NINERS!!!

Give me a reason why do you think your team will win it this season ?
    Last edited by Mr T-rex; 07-29-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Im guessing we have no football fans here ?

Still 48 days away..

mmm yeah I think I mentioned that on my post
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenfish View Post
    Still 48 days away..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Im guessing we have no football fans here ?
    too superstitious... already got the friggin' Madden Cover Jinx workin' against us...

Mr. T-Rex, we still haven't addressed what haunts us every time. Our secondary is still weak and we need a semi-shutdown corner BAD. Our safety concerns should be ok with the addition of Jimmie Ward but still, our secondary is questionable. I don't think our offense was ever the problem, our mini run in the NFC the past few years was based on the premise of a solid defense. Now our best defensive player, (should've won DPOY last year), Bowman is out half the year AND who knows what the hell is going on with Aldon Smith. Kap gets a huge contract and history tells us that players under perform after the fact. Sorry for sounding so negative and pessimistic but we play in the toughest division in football. I am a DIE HARD niners fan, I just want them to win another ring!!! Defense wins championships and defensively, we look worse than last year. Anyways, my frustrations w/ the franchise have been laid out on this thread. Either way, niner nation all day, every day.

I agree but not 100%, yes we did lose key defensive players but they have been replaced and don’t forget Tramaine Brock’s monster season last year He has something to prove this season. With the addition of 1st rounder jimmie ward and chris Culliver coming back from injury I think our secondary is set and ready to go. I have to agree with the linebacker position bowman being out will really haunt us but willis is taking his spot, Willis, brooks and wilhoitte will hold it down until big game bow is ready to go , aldon smith needs to wake up and realize that he is one of the best defensive players In the league. Kaep will have a monster season he has been working his tail off especially with crab having a full season. Also don’t forget the additions to the wide receivers spots. I think we are stronger than ever
    Lets Go Niners!!!!!!!

You made some good points. I hope Kaep can take it to the next level. He sure has a receiving corps that can help him get there. No Crabtree last year really put a hurtin' on us. Glad that he's back, he's so much better than people give him credit for. Glad we locked down Boldin for another year. Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd should contribute. Last but not least, Vernon Davis needs to stop bulls------n and get with the program. I'm all for NFL players getting their money but even with his current contract, he's still the third highest paid TE in the league. Interesting, because he IS the third best TE in the league after Gronk and Graham. Either way, if we play niner football, we should have a shot this year. Can't wait for the season to start...

I see a lot coming from Kaep! He has a load of receivers to make a statement this season and shut his Haters up
    Yeah man vernon needs to get his Sh*t straight and just play football because the contract will come
    Niner's Smash mouth football
    Cant wait until we play the cowboys

I was just going to post the power rankings and saw these top 10 already up, so I will add to this to get my 2 cents in. these are the PFT rankings
    in their divisionsAFC East
    4. New England Patriots. (AFC rank: 2.)
    19. New York Jets. (AFC rank: 9.)
    28. Buffalo Bills. (AFC rank: 12.)
    31. Miami Dolphins. (AFC rank: 15.)
    AFC North
    7. Baltimore Ravens. (AFC rank: 3.)
    9. Cincinnati Bengals. (AFC rank: 5.)
    15. Pittsburgh Steelers. (AFC rank: 6.)
    22. Cleveland Browns. (AFC rank: 10.)
    AFC South
    8. Indianapolis Colts. (AFC rank: 4.)
    25. Houston Texans. (AFC rank: 11.)
    29. Jacksonville Jaguars. (AFC rank: 13.)
    30. Tennessee Titans. (AFC rank: 14.)
    AFC West
    3. Denver Broncos. (AFC rank: 1.)
    16. San Diego Chargers. (AFC rank: 7.)
    17. Kansas City Chiefs. (AFC rank: 8.)
    32. Oakland Raiders. (AFC rank: 16.)
    NFC East
    13. Philadelphia Eagles. (NFC rank: 8.)
    18. New York Giants. (NFC rank: 10.)
    23. Washington Redskins. (NFC rank: 13.)
    24. Dallas Cowboys. (NFC rank: 14.)
    NFC North
    5. Green Bay Packers. (NFC rank: 3.)
    12. Chicago Bears. (NFC rank: 7.)
    21. Detroit Lions. (NFC rank: 12.)
    27. Minnesota Vikings. (NFC rank: 16.)
    NFC South
    6. New Orleans Saints. (NFC rank: 4.)
    10. Carolina Panthers. (NFC rank: 5.)
    14. Atlanta Falcons. (NFC rank: 9.)
    26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. (NFC rank: 15.)
    NFC West
    1. Seattle Seahawks (NFC rank: 1.)
    2. San Francisco 49ers. (NFC rank: 2.)
    11. Arizona Cardinals. (NFC rank: 6.)
    20. St. Louis Rams. (NFC rank: 11.)

I call B.S. on these bios Raiders haters. I know we are not the worst team out there, especially with the upgrades we made. Who in the heck are the idiots that make up this B.S.?

Who do you guys think the worst team is. I am gonna say the Browns

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast