Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skinner Lake Parking Lot 7/12/2014

Default Skinner Lake Parking Lot 7/12/2014

Wow and I do mean wow the inlet was like a huge parking lot on Sat. Close to 30 boats parked out at the inlet. Tons of traffic but any day out on the water is better than being stuck at home or work the whole day

My buddy and I noticed the same thing, I took a pic!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140712_105256.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	44632
    Last edited by DBass; 07-17-2014 at 08:22 AM.

It is not just on weekends that you will see the parking lot at the inlet it is like that during the week as we'll .
    The bite had been decent for a while then word got out and that resulted in the parking lot. Most of those boats are not getting fish as they have seemed to have moved out.

Yup. I was out there today Thursday and counted eighteen boats parked there. I managed a few on the u-rig and every one spit up sand, gravel and worms. Guess they're bottom feeding right now.

How was the LMB bite today PAW?

I only did LMB for a short time before I needed to get off the water and get to urgent care (detaching retina). The few guys I talked to who know the lake said they did ok. BTW the water is down just a bit from Tuesday.

Big tourney Sat, lots of boats planned....

Karalm,

How big is this tourney tomorrow? The lake staff seems to know nothing about a tourney taking place tomorrow.

My bad its Diamond Valley....

Oh thank god , you would of been able to walk across the lake on boats. Talked to a friend today and he said most of the boats smelled like skunk when they left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast