Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Has anyone fished Perris lately

Default Has anyone fished Perris lately

hey everyone I want to take my 7 and 10 year old daughters to perris on friday.I have not fished the lake in a few months
    due to Marine Corps trainingI have a boat so I dont need to fish from the shore does anyone have any tips on what's been working or locations I should start on the lakeany help would be greatly appreciated

Pete just posted a thread a couple days ago. This is going to be the best most thorough information you will get.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...come-to-Summer!!!!

Bass fishing has been pretty good.
    Seems fish from 8 feet and all the way to 50ft of water
    Few top water but mostly worms and some hardware Deep

I fished Perris last Friday with a couple of buddies in my boat. It was rather slow for us; but my buddy caught his PB, (6 lbs.-10 oz.), first thing in the morning on a 7" Purple Winnie Roboworm. We all switched over to the Purple Winnie and picked up a few; but it wasn't wide open. Purple seems to be a consistent color for Lake Perris. At least it has been for me. A number years back, I did really well on the Aron's Magic; but not so much any more.

Good Luck with your daughters. The water temp was in the high 70's - low 80's last Friday. Maybe a swim break would be fun!