Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One bad day, One good day

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Good job out there ... we kinda struggled from shore... I was trying to call you sucka... we were lost being on shore all day.. lol

good job again!!

Pete
    Tough being "Boatless bank trash" isn't it. lol

haha Skinner is tough from the bank this time of year..thats for sure..

Pete

Good job out there ... we kinda struggled from shore... I was trying to call you sucka... we were lost being on shore all day.. lol

good job again!!

Pete
    I looked for you guys before I left sat, but I didn't see you guys. I get horrible cell reception while im on the lake,,,, or at least that is what I tell my wife, lol. Thanks again Pete, I got no shame in saying it, after my guided trip with you my numbers and quality of bass has gone up. Im not saying one trip with you and everyone is a pro, but you definitely pointed me in the right direction and answered all my questions. Thank you again!

haha Skinner is tough from the bank this time of year..thats for sure..

Pete
    Skinner isn't the only lake that's tough from the bank this time of the year. It's not called "the dog days of summer" because the fishin's off the hook. lol

That's for sure. Which is why I fish from my boat in the deep water at Perris.. ...either way. it was a nice getaway..

Pete

As a former member in good standing of the "Boatless bank trash" and "Tin boat rental club" nothing beats having a boat to call your own.

Just because someone doesn't have a boat doesn't mean they are "Boatless bank trash" as you say...in fact, some of my buddies who don't have boats can flat out catch bass as good or better then a lot of guys who have boats..

Pete

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My boat.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	44629
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    As a former member in good standing of the "Boatless bank trash" and "Tin boat rental club" nothing beats having a boat to call your own.
    Yep that's for sure DEVORE I have been proud owner of this fine vessel for sometime now.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 07-15-2014 at 09:16 PM.

And it's even has a electrical engine on it, can ya see it in the pic. Oh heck I am funnin .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12