Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Malibu

Default Malibu

i havent been salt water fishing in a long while, since i was a teenager, so pardon me if this sounds stupid..but is there any pier fishing in Malibu? if so do you need a license/stamp? If no place in Malibu, Do you need a license/stamp to fish on that pier? Wanna take my daughter this weekend, and she wants to do it at the ocean this time.

I have a fishing license now, but forgot how it worked, if i need a special stamp to go saltwater.

Yeah you will need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp - Annual........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.......4.20

You don't need a license to fish from a pier!!!!

sonarbp

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp
    Yeah you will need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp - Annual........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.........&#46 ;.......4.20

You don't need a license to fish from a pier!!!!

sonarbp
    ROTFLMFAO........& #46;...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fish4keep what is so funny? It is the truth!!!!!

sonarbp

there is some pier fishing in malibu. just not a whole lotta catching right now. i was fishing at the malibu pier on monday and only saw a couple dink perch being caught. remember that the malibu pier doesnt sell bait so you need to come prepared. you dont need a license or any enchancement stamps to fish from a public pier. if you want to fish from a pier near malibu i would recommend fishing the santa monica pier for some makeral, smelt, and perch. althought not the best tasting fish, they sure are fun to catch.

sonarbp
    Go back and re-read what your response was. It makes no sense. Maybe your trying to say something but didn't clarify???????

But if you must know, here it is: If you don't need a license why do you need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp. You could still buy the stamp and stick it somewhere........& #46;.........& #46; :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think you just have to pay for parking........

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep

sonarbp
    Go back and re-read what your response was. It makes no sense. Maybe your trying to say something but didn't clarify???????

But if you must know, here it is: If you don't need a license why do you need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp. You could still buy the stamp and stick it somewhere........& #46;.........& #46; :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    I did go back and read my post and then read the original post from Four_String_Samurai
    "I have a fishing license now, but forgot how it worked, if i need a special stamp to go saltwater."

My post was clear and answered both this questions!!!!!!

sonarbp

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep

sonarbp

I did go back and read my post and then read the original post from Four_String_Samurai
    "I have a fishing license now, but forgot how it worked, if i need a special stamp to go saltwater."

My post was clear and answered both this questions!!!!!!

sonarbp
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see it now. My bad.... :wink: :wink: I knew there was something to it.