Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Murrieta protest of Illegal aliens.

He's out hunting Mountain Lions with his .22 cal, five quick shots to the heart. The guys a regular Annie Oakley ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    He's out hunting Mountain Lions with his .22 cal, five quick shots to the heart. The guys a regular Annie Oakley ya know.
    Lol, yet on another thread he won't kill a stocked catfish...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, yet on another thread he won't kill a stocked catfish...

Ya gotta catch um before ya can kill um. Seen any pics???????

I think we know what tucky position is.

Y'all remember that racially insensitive "hicks" comment about a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I think we know what tucky position is.

Y'all remember that racially insensitive "hicks" comment about a year ago?
    Yup, I do...

Yup, I do...
    Hey I apologized on that one!!!!!! I had no idea a white man can't poke a little humor at another white man, African Americans do it all the time to each other!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Hey I apologized on that one!!!!!! I had no idea a white man can't poke a little humor at another white man, African Americans do it all the time to each other!!!!!!!
    Didn't sound like humor at the time. Hey, so what about this thread? What's YOUR opinion on this etucker?

Hey tucky this is your baby, you started this thread and then ran away from making YOUR opinion known. I've seen you post today so I know you've seen it since you first posted, so what gives dude? Are you a coward or are you going to take a stand and show us what side of the fence you're on?
    I'm not going to be any fun for you guy's on this one!!!!!!! I can't justify a single reason why the USA shouldn't take VERY HARSH MEASURE against all illegal aliens. If you want, I'll show you how cold hearted I am on the subject. They are illegal, which means to me they aren't entitled to any of the rights and privileges that American citizens have. Deny them basic services such as Driver licenses, Welfare and Education. They should also fine and punish any employer who hires an undocumented alien. I also feel a consorted effort should be made to round them up and deport them back to their own country in mass. Do I need to say more on the subject???? Ok I will, part of the problem is both Demorats and Republicans both support undocumented people for entirely different reason. So I don't see this problem being resolved for many years to come.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-09-2014 at 09:27 PM.

I'm not going to be any fun for you guy's on this one!!!!!!! I can't justify a single reason why the USA doesn't take VERY HARSH MEASURE against all illegal aliens. If you want, I'll show you how cold hearted I am on the subject. They are illegal, which means to me they aren't entitled to any of the rights and privileges that American citizens have. Deny them basic services such as Driver licenses, Welfare and Education. They should also fine and punish any employer who hires an undocumented alien. I also feel a consorted effort should be made to round them up and deport them back to their own country in mass. Do I need to say more on the subject???? Ok I will, part of the problem is both Demorats and Republicans both support undocumented people for entirely different reason. So I don't see this problem being resolved for many years to come.
    This isn't something that should be taken as fun. This invasion is far too serious for that. I certainly won't argue your point as it's something, astonishingly enough, we agree on...

I'm not going to be any fun for you guy's on this one!!!!!!! I can't justify a single reason why the USA shouldn't take VERY HARSH MEASURE against all illegal aliens. If you want, I'll show you how cold hearted I am on the subject. They are illegal, which means to me they aren't entitled to any of the rights and privileges that American citizens have. Deny them basic services such as Driver licenses, Welfare and Education. They should also fine and punish any employer who hires an undocumented alien. I also feel a consorted effort should be made to round them up and deport them back to their own country in mass. Do I need to say more on the subject???? Ok I will, part of the problem is both Demorats and Republicans both support undocumented people for entirely different reason. So I don't see this problem being resolved for many years to come.
    The bottom line is that American business wants the cheap labor for their work force. With their 'wink and a nod', illegals are tolerated. With that being said, as long as there are undocumented people willing to come here to feed their families, we'll never get this under control. We, as a country, welcome legal immigration as it builds a diverse and strong population. When people come here legally, they become Americans through assimilation within a generation or two. I think most Americans don't like illegal immigration. We only differ with what to do about a serious problem. For starters, we need to stop unfairly favoring 'white Europeans' for legal immigration. That was our official policy for a very long time. We need to overhaul our policies concerning these important issues...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast