Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Murrieta protest of Illegal aliens.

[QUOTE=etucker1959;733967]
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleyounger View Post
    My Oh My, someone is using common sense instead of ideological talking points!!!!
    I am a independent. I don't need a political party to tell me what to think...

[QUOTE=Coleyounger;733971]
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

I am a independent. I don't need a political party to tell me what to think...
    That's funny, we've had discussions before about what party people belong too. The majority of the people here on FNN all claim to be independents. That still doesn't mean they don't talk up one or the other parties ideologue.

[QUOTE=Coleyounger;733971]
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

That's funny, we've had discussions before about what party people belong too. The majority of the people here on FNN all claim to be independents. That still doesn't mean they don't talk up one or the other parties ideologue. ...
    When I was young and dumb I was democrat. Then maturing some I thought I leaned republican. After aging some and becoming more informed Libertarian seemed to be the order of the day. Then a skeptical side of me took over leaving me with absolutely zero trust in any form of politic or government as it continues to prove time and time again to be generally destructive, dishonest, coercive, and filled with special agendas that resembles at times more of a mafia extortion racket than a government.

So if one has to be labeled, I would have to claim to be either anarchist (not to be confused with anarchy) or a independent...Being that I do understand that some minimum form of government is needed as the human race hasn't evolved to a point where the theory of anarchism could work, Independent is what would best describe me. Republicans, Democrats, and libertarians all have agenda's that favor some class of people over other class of people which in my opinion is bad government / governing.
    Last edited by Coleyounger; 07-18-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Coleyounger if you want to have an enjoyable but long read visit : http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ighlight=cents

Read my posts #62, 114, 117 and 140 to get an overview of my beliefs.

In regard to bringing jobs back this article about the lefty Bill Gates and Microsoft is what is wrong with the lefts view of immigration legal and illegal.

On Thursday, a week after former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates argued for amnesty and for an unlimited number of high-tech guest-worker visas, Microsoft announced it would slash 18,000 jobs.

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella promised his employees that "we will go through this process in the most thoughtful and transparent way possible." Analysts told USA Today that the number being let go was "larger than expected."

The "vast majority" of employees will reportedly be notified "within the next six months" and "earn severance and job transition help in many locations." Microsoft employs 125,000 people.

Bill Gates, along with Sheldon Adelson and Warren Buffett, advocated removing "the worldwide cap on the number of visas that could be awarded to legal immigrants who had earned a graduate degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics from an accredited institution of higher education in the United States."

However, numerous nonpartisan scholars and studies have determined that there is a surplus – not a shortage – of American high-tech workers. Moreover, after a recent Census report found that "74% of those with a bachelor's degree in these subjects don't work in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) jobs," the mainstream media may finally be catching on and taking away the high-tech industry's "free pass." CBS News, for instance, concluded that the Census data suggest the high-tech industry's contention that there is a shortage of American high-tech "is largely a myth."

Ron Hira, a public policy professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology, has "said there are 50% more graduates than job openings in the STEM fields." Microsoft's announcement hammers home his point that the IT sector has often been "an area of social mobility," and removing the caps on high-tech guest-worker visas would take jobs away from American workers and make it more difficult to climb the economic ladder.

"You've got people who come from working-class backgrounds who go into these sectors," Hira said on a conference call of scholars earlier this year that Sen. Jeff Sessions's (R-AL) office organized. "It's a way of getting into the middle class and the professional class, and that's being cut off."

[QUOTE=Coleyounger;733993]

When I was young and dumb I was democrat. Then maturing some I thought I leaned republican. After aging some and becoming more informed Libertarian seemed to be the order of the day. Then a skeptical side of me took over leaving me with absolutely zero trust in any form of politic or government as it continues to prove time and time again to be generally destructive, dishonest, coercive, and filled with special agendas that resembles at times more of a mafia extortion racket than a government.

So if one has to be labeled, I would have to claim to be either anarchist (not to be confused with anarchy) or a independent...Being that I do understand that some minimum form of government is needed as the human race hasn't evolved to a point where the theory of anarchism could work, Independent is what would best describe me. Republicans, Democrats, and libertarians all have agenda's that favor some class of people over other class of people which in my opinion is bad government / governing.
    Good for you!!!!! That's one of the best answer's we've ever had on here. Most people on here will all claim to be independents, but in reality they are strong right wing thinkers.

[QUOTE=etucker1959;733997]
    Good for you!!!!! That's one of the best answer's we've ever had on here. Most people on here will all claim to be independents, but in reality they are strong right wing thinkers.
    Just being honest..

When I was young and dumb I was democrat.
    You can't teach a old democrat.

This Harry Reid is a complete fool.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617