Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Technology sure is amazing.

Default Technology sure is amazing.

Do you ever wonder what new things will be out there ten years from now. Heck the things in pic are just a few years apart.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	then_and_now_17.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	44640

Don't go there o'l puddster I'm still trying to get a spin on the ball on the pong game

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Beach View Post
    Don't go there o'l puddster I'm still trying to get a spin on the ball on the pong game
    Yep!! I hear Ya.

I'm still waiting for the public jet pack we were suppose to have about twenty years ago,all we can do is wait for the military to get tired of new technology and then the public gets it.

Cya Tuna Vic

This past week was the 45th anniversary of Neil Armstrong's walk on the moon. I was 25 and my great grandmother at 90 years of age sat up and watched it also. She wrote in her biography that during her lifetime she had witnessed the Orville brothers first flight, Lindbergh's flight accross the Atlantic, Russia's launch of Sputnic and Armstrong's walk on the moon. Amazing stuff to witness in ones lifetime, what will we and our children witness is the question. What does the future hold???????

everyone will have a 3D printer and instead of buying certain products, we'll be purchasing the CAD files and print 'em at home.

That's a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    everyone will have a 3D printer and instead of buying certain products, we'll be purchasing the CAD files and print 'em at home.

That's a guarantee.
    Can we clone Bigfoot tho?

What's the point of cloning Bigfoot's toe if I can't use them to take out the garbage on Friday mornings?