Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: July 4th "local tight lipped crew" report

Arrg! I Sayy wee Keeell Haull em togetherr! That'l bring em closer!

I think you'll find that the lack of reports is due to slow fishing.

We're hoping to have something to say soon.

You bako boys are alright. Even if you can't take a joke!

some have decided its not there job to provide all prudent info on a bite or lake conditions ,to fellow anglers who don't return the favor. I provide info to past clients all the time with the agreement the don't tell anybody ,but that's the way I have all ways handled info , unless I feel like telling something to help somebody which I do all the time , some people have short memories about such things...............that's funny............its funnier gary took you guys to the pumphouse...........lol..................

LOL GARY WAS A LOP! Only place he took anybody was for a free ride,,,,,,,,,,once again abought your homosexual incenuations,,,Probably one of the few ways to insult me,,,i did ask you to refrain from that,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

That should help your guide service out a lot,a real class act lol,,,,THANKS BOB I really apriciate all the mutual respect,,,

WoW! A real piece of work,,,,see ya on the water bob

NOW,,,,,,I would ask this BOB Leave the BAKO BOY coments OUT of your writeings please iv got your opinion and youv got mine,,,,,

trust me!! some things are better let go!!

Good buy!

SCOTT
    Last edited by trail blazer; 07-09-2014 at 08:06 PM.

I'm sorry but you dont get to dictate what i say or who i say it too ,and as far as insulting my friend gary, in fishing you couldnt make a pimple on his a.s.s...................

Wow! This has taken a nasty turn!

As for the original idea of a “Tight lipped local crew” I just want to say I go fishing every week but its not my job to post a report every time. If its something interesting or fun or unusual I will post a report but joining FNN I never signed up to be a professional blogger.

When I do post I take the time to share my experience from that day to help paint the picture of the conditions and results but I don’t have the time or energy to post every week. Its not being tight lipped or withholding information.

I always help with anything I know if someone asks either on FNN messages, phone or in person and the friends I talk to every week would do the same.

No local conspiracy here.

One note: The downside to posting too often is unwanted recognition that leads to people following or checking what you're doing and if they see you catch a fish they park all around you and kill the bite. That has happened quite a bit to several of us. Moderation is a good thing.
    Last edited by Bassfan; 07-10-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfan View Post
    One note: The downside to posting too often is unwanted recognition that leads to people following or checking what you're doing and if they see you catch a fish they park all around you and kill the bite. That has happened quite a bit to several of us. Moderation is a good thing.
    There's no doubt about that! I don't mind helping people who i don't know catch fish but I don't want to help them catch the fish that i would have caught if they weren't camped in my spot. I've had people who I don't know ask if they could tie off on my boat.

Ron it's the story of "Let no good deed go unpunished". Over the years I have helped or assisted many to get on fish, many took the help and became good stewards. I had a neighbor many years back that I took to a remote mountain honey hole that I had fished for many years. In fact several large Brown Trout that lived in that honey hole were caught many times by me over during those years. I know because I clipped a fin and was surprised at how slow they grew due to the size of the habitat and limited food supply to them. Well this neighbor told a co-worker and my honey hole was fished out for someones dinner and bragging rights. I have offered gear and instructions to children to help them get on fish only to be chastised by a parent. While I may post an occasional fish report or offer advice I will no longer freely give locations or specific techniques to strangers. Like I said "Let no good deed go unrewarded".

RON CAN I PLEASE TIE ONTO YOURE BOAT AGAIN,,,,,,,PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    RON CAN I PLEASE TIE ONTO YOURE BOAT AGAIN,,,,,,,PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Do I know you? LOL

Anytime T/O!

you don't remember the afternoon at c-point when we slayed .................oh man ron you are getting old.........lol....................

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast